Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

about 12 hours here smh

im praying this album isnt pushed back because every1 on the planet except lanaboards has already forgot that love, lfl, cherry and coachella even exist, and if she decides to postpone the album AGAIN the gp is gonna forget about summer bummer and groupie love by the time the album is out, just like the first singles she dropped   :biblio:

pNjWdpc.png

Guys I can barely contain myself, 2 songs tomorrow, then the next day I'm seeing Dita Von Teese live in San Francisco, then game of thrones starts again on Sunday then we get the album after that! This is like the best 2 weeks of my life

LIZARD PEOPLE

im praying this album isnt pushed back because every1 on the planet except lanaboards has already forgot that love, lfl, cherry and coachella even exist, and if she decides to postpone the album AGAIN the gp is gonna forget about summer bummer and groupie love by the time the album is out, just like the first singles she dropped   :biblio:

Nah... she wouldn't be that careless to let magazines fly around with the July 21st date without correcting it in Twitter or Instagram. Plus, the "July 21 fam" tweet is still there.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I remember before the cassettes were UO exclusives, do you guys think this means there are no UO exclusives this year?

i feel like there isn't either.. this era isn't about visuals really 

"Hip-hop in the summer, babe. Mm. Be my undercover lover babe. Mm. High tops in the summer. Don't be a bummer babe."

:defeated: I'm so rxchahdit

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

"Hip-hop in the summer, babe. Mm. Be my undercover lover babe. Mm. Hot tips in the summer. Don't be a bummer babe."

:defeated: I'm so rxchahdit

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

10 hours and 20 minutes, beautiful people  :creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif