Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

just seeing that poster kind of hit me that this is actually gonna be out by the end of next week. i didn't think it had been delayed again but i also found it hard to believe like this time next week, the record will be just away to come out (or will have leakt) 

but around May the 26th, Lana's manager said the album had been "delayed" (I don't remember the exact word he used) to add some extra collabs... where are they!?

lol asap and playboy carti are probably the collabs he meant

do you think that they'll play the song at 5pm sharp or sometime within the show?

5pm sharp. Like with LFL. If the DJ themselves tweeted 5pm, then they'll premier it right there and then.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5pm sharp. Like with LFL. If the DJ themselves tweeted 5pm, then they'll premier it right there and then.

Well, it's probably not 5pm sharp. If Lana is featured on the radio show then it might be later, plus they often spend a bit of time hyping the song up and giving a whole backstory and stuff, I'm pretty sure last time with High By The Beach they actually played Video Games and Summertime Sadness before they premiered it. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Trying to download iTunes and it's just giving me error so I guess I'm just gonna wait for someone to upload them... :defeated: fuck

do you think that they'll play the song at 5pm sharp or sometime within the show?

this is what i was alluding to, it may not be 5pm exactly but maybe even at 6 or 5.30

we just gonna have to sit through the program for 2 hours :')

nah i doubt they'd do that. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

if it's like when hbtb or mtwbt premiered (both on beats 1), i think they will probably play the song between 5:30-5:45 uk time

Hopefully the amount of features on this album mean she's got the need to record with other artists out of her system and every album from now on will be solo  :diva:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...