Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Life Is Beautiful, Yosemite and BAR are Japanese bonus track!11!11 

Don't you forget Roses Bloom For You!!!!

+ I Talk to Jesus, Wild Ones , Fine China, Say Yes to Heaven and Your Girl  :hooker:

Afternoon ladies! Today is the day we are blessed with SB and GL!! :flutter: :flutter:  I'M SHAKINGGG

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

maybe we won't even get a tracklist lol and it'll be on some Track 1 , Track 2 shit that some pre-orders have

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Is anyone tuning into Beats1 yet? I can't wait to hear Lana talking through my speakers!! SERVING Lust for Life premier teas :sass:

Is anyone tuning into Beats1 yet? I can't wait to hear Lana talking through my speakers!! SERVING Lust for Life premier teas :sass:

What if they play Video Games beforehand, oh god I'm gonna get emotional if they do. :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Go have a snack hunny theres still 2:30 left

god-damn.png

What if they play Video Games beforehand, oh god I'm gonna get emotional if they do. :krylie:

I cried last time they did that, it was such a beautiful moment

If you don't have an iPhone download the Apple music app, get a free trial, make an account (don't bother putting in credit card info), verify your account, and then go back into the app and you can steam beats 1 for free and then after just delete the app and since your card isn't listed you'll never get charged

Doesn't work cause you HAVE to put credit card info, smh

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

is everyone here going to listen to it? i'll probably type out the interview while listening to it so the people who couldn't hear can see it. am i the only person whos already listening to beats1......

giphy.gif