Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ya'll know everyones gonna be posting in here no matter what anyways :hooker: , we need to reach 2000 pages girlies :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think everyone’s desperate to reach 2,000 pages here

Well, even if I disagree with the arbitrary meta-discussion about page numbers, it will definitely reach 2000 after the premier. Im asking you to move discussion over to the other thread so that it's all in one place instead of jumbled in with other thoughts like in this thread.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Guys please move to the other thread, I can't keep on bouncing back and forth to read through your iconic meltdowns

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But this thread is for anything Lust for Life related, so i don't get why we need a new thread

Guys please move to the other thread, I can't keep on bouncing back and forth to read through your iconic meltdowns

on it :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am I the only one who's actually a bit nervous to hear Groupie Love in full. I have such high hopes from that snippet that I hope the song isn't ruined by a letdown of a chorus or too long of a Rocky verse. I hope he's singing in it at least (L$D style).

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

What's the point of making a new thread when this one is for everything Lust for Life related until the album drops :bye2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

What's the point of making a new thread when this one is for everything Lust for Life related until the album drops :bye2:

It's big, unwieldy, and confusing. Finding things that were said in here before is already a mess. For specific events we always have a thread. That's how forums work. This isn't a discord chat or a twitter where every random thing is thrown together in one spot.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

to keep it nice and clean and we know where to look for specific information but some people on here apparently can not understand this and then even go off topic  24/7 anyway

It's extremely annoying because I always have to read through this mess thread which turns off-topic every 10 pages anyway if I am looking for some news

image.png

Am I the only one who's actually a bit nervous to hear Groupie Love in full. I have such high hopes from that snippet that I hope the song isn't ruined by a letdown of a chorus or too long of a Rocky verse. I hope he's singing in it at least (L$D style).

yessss the snippet is god tier and i am so worried the rest of the song won't live up, but i am still fucking shaking w excitement

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

So I haven't been on here in forever.. Has the pre order opened yet? I'm so behind right now lol

in one hour!!! beats 1 is premiering two new songs (summer bummer and groupie love) and after that the preorder goes up

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

So I haven't been on here in forever.. Has the pre order opened yet? I'm so behind right now lol

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love are premiering on Beats1 Radio in a hour, then pre order will come after

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana will also be live probably to get interviewed, someone better record it

Yeah I'm recording it and uploading to picosong if someone doesn't do it before me