Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I want to pre-order but I want the poster that comes with the target version, does anyone know when that'll be up for pre-order :) ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Actually going to cry

i literally never even got to see it on sale :crossed: and i was only like 30 min late to looking regardless, ugh

buy it

i can't get itunes or any other official music player on my phone so i rely on dl links for my phone but then buy the physical album (I now have the 3  month trial of apple music but again, can't get it on my phone).

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I don't see the limited edition signed vinyl on her website anymore? Did it sell out or? I need it. Somebody let me know haha

The limited edition is still available, just not the signed one

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000000000

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

literally buy it

i can't get itunes or anything on my phone lol i already preordered the physical cd but obviously can't rip the songs for my phone yet and i want to be able to listen to them when i'm out of the house back the fuck off people

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i can't get itunes or any other official music player on my phone so i rely on dl links for my phone but then buy the physical album (I now have the 3  month trial of apple music but again, can't get it on my phone).

ya cant tell me you have no access to google play, itunes or amazon

image.png

have we figured out why there aren't 18 tracks like previously stated or what happened to Yosemite?

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif