Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's actually embarrasing to see a rat named Coachella surrounded by such beautifully produced tracks. It just makes you realise how much it sucks even more. Putting it on the record sounding like a cheap demo made by a primary school keyboard has to be THE worst decision she's made in her entire career.

yosemite's corpse says hello. 

:crossed:

i'll always hate Coachella with a burning passion for worming it's way onto the track-list. And any other song that has terrible production that makes it obvious it was rushed to be put on the record. It's been what, an hour? and im still furious and sad all at the same time. It seems like i'm blowing it out of proportion but i remember thinking that this would be her great comeback record....and now? it's just a big ball of disappointment. she trolled all of us this entire era.

why did you make me read this with my own three eyes

giphy.gif

yosemite's corpse says hello. 

:crossed:

Second worst :hooker:

I literally haven't left my room all day today. There's been so much going on i've found it hard to keep up. The radio interviews, the pre orders, the new songs, the MESS involving the "Untouchable 4" :creep:, And having to keep up with all the news and gossip on this website... it's been a very overwhelming day but i'm so grateful for everything we've gotten :oprah: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love Summer Bummer! And this is coming from someone who HATES rap lol.. I love how the songs starts in a very slow way.. it's so dark and spooky but then she speeds up her talk as she sings "WRAP YOU UP IN MY DAISY CHAINS!!!1!1!!" :defeated: and then suddenly the beat drops :sluttybunny:

I'm so happy you came around :party:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Second worst :hooker:

tenor.gif

can anyone send me a link with the youtube summer bummer?

at risk of being dragged again... me too please i didn't dl it when it was around earlier.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Idk why but i feel like we're seing the real, down to earth Lana nowadays. (not that she wasn't before). But if you compare her old born to die interviews, she kinda talks all slow and acts kinda strange. It comes across as though she's playing a character or something, but it's cute too. And now she seems more loud and and funny and genuine, Yeah... idk

Look on the bright side, 9 days until we get to here all the songs. :party:

not all songs

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg 

If me and all my friends were LFL I would probs be Coachella

dibs on change

Ya'll for all we know Yosemite could've been like Coachella. Think about that and it makes everything seem less bad