Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys if she said she wants to do something with these 4 tracks, then it could mean we might get an EP like Paradise by the end of this year? (Beginning of next year?). It's a similar situation, like she thought they didn't belong on the record because some of them were "too happy". Also, she has been working and writing a lot of new music recently and i bet she has SO MUCH unreleased unfinished music that she would wanna put out. I see an EP coming ladies, bookmark me.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are Summer Bummer and Groupie Love official singles or just promo singles

Summer Bummer is, Groupie Love is promo.

However I think GL could do quite good on european radio. Another wasted success .... just like with Love and Brooklyn Baby

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guys if she said she wants to do something with these 4 tracks, then it could mean we might get an EP like Paradise by the end of this year? (Beginning of next year?). It's a similar situation, like she thought they didn't belong on the record because some of them were "too happy". Also, she has been working and writing a lot of new music recently and i bet she has SO MUCH unreleased unfinished music that she would wanna put out. I see an EP coming ladies, bookmark me.

Remember when she said Yosemite was her fav track? She scrapped it anyways. So do you really believe her saying she wants to do something with these 4 tracks???? Trust No One tattoo is alive and breathing, sweaty 

Yeah! I have a feeling that this means her next project/album will come in the next year. I sure hope so. I can never have enough Lana music.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

She also said YOSEMITE was her favorite track on the record ;)

so? She said it didn't fit onto the album, twice, in the interview of Les Inrocks and on Beats 1 again, hence why it's not on the record after all

image.png

Lust For Life: Best American Record Edition

:runs:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Come on, it's Lana del Rey we talking about  :facepalm:

ik this is probably a dumb question but why are people saying four songs got scrapped? 

all ik is Yo(god)mite, Roses Bloom For You, and Best American Bible Record; whats the fourth? 

also idk if i like my sig change. like at all.. i kinda want a new one but i have 0 luck finding this type of shit w/o help or spur of the moment memes (a la my fidget spinner lana)

ik this is probably a dumb question but why are people saying four songs got scrapped? 

all ik is Yo(god)mite, Roses Bloom For You, and Best American Bible Record; whats the fourth? 

also idk if i like my sig change. like at all.. i kinda want a new one but i have 0 luck finding this type of shit w/o help or spur of the moment memes (a la my fidget spinner lana)

In the interview she said four songs she really liked had to be scrapped. Whether or not those were any of the above are totally unknown.

Can someone upload a pico link for the non youtube version of SB?

http://picosong.com/WDqJ/

all ik is Yo(god)mite, Roses Bloom For You, and Best American Bible Record; whats the fourth

Lana said in the interview that she scrapped 4 songs she thought would make it up on the LP initially. The complete interview with Zane is on youtube now.

Thank God we don't know the fourth! Enuff drama already lol