Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

thank you but it doesnt show!

its sold out

It's a mystery lol. The lyrics go something like "you chose the SR" so possibly short road but who knows.

wheres the confirmation of it even existing though. im going to need some reciepts

giphy.gif

Didn't she say she would end up doing something with the songs that didn't end up on the record? That's what I heard someone on here say. I'm about to listen to Beats to check.

She did, but she says lots of shit... Kind of upset at everything she left off, but Ii'm being greedy. Love what we got today.

She did, but she says lots of shit... Kind of upset at everything she left off, but Ii'm being greedy. Love what we got today.

True. I think we will end up hearing it one day since she loves it so much. Maybe it will leak anyways.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

she left those songs off because she said that they were "too happy" and towards the end of the record her "mood shifted."

she puts out stuff at the time that reflects her genuine self.

and remember when she posted the video of her listening to white mustang, she looked so sad. And I want her to be happy but sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough...

I fell in love w the darker side

and I'm loving Summer Bummer And Groupie Love 

LIVIng for it all 

Lana's best songs are growers which is why I know I'll love SB and GL

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I don't understand why Lust for Life is like eleven euro on her official website, but nineteen euro on Bol, a very popular Dutch webshop. Like, why is it so expensive?

I know right, in Finland it's pretty much 17,95€ everywhere. Either I'm buying from dodax or another cheap retailer on Amazon on the 21st or just running to the record store and sacrifice that 17,95€ if they have it in stock on the release day...  :toofunny:

Idk where stargirl is unless she broke down but Anne is taking time off LB I think. I think she might be a little depressed/overwhelmed atm, but she's still active on twitter.

#PrayForAnne #WeLoveYouAnne

I don't understand why Lust for Life is like eleven euro on her official website, but nineteen euro on Bol, a very popular Dutch webshop. Like, why is it so expensive?

it's out on Bol? I've been checking it non stop and I ordered it from a Norwegian website now because it just wasn't showing up

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

its sold out

wheres the confirmation of it even existing though. im going to need some reciepts

I mean there's no registration or whatever but we know about it bc eclipse posted the lyrics at the same time he posted the lyrics to Love and Lana direct messaged him about it. I'm not digging through the tragic pre pre release thread it happened in but it's pretty legit

LIZARD PEOPLE