Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

midday tomrorow i think

"When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. where you'll get the chance to buy up to four (4) tickets for the show at O2 Academy Brixton on 24th July, before general release to the public. Each customer can claim a maximum of one Offer. "

so when i arrive i won't even have a ticket for someone who comes with me? or i have to go to the o2 academy before the 24th to get the tickets? IM CONFUSED

I love English! Who organised this mess?

god-damn.png

Asap attacked a woman as well

He literally slapped someone at his concert for no reason you shouldn't do that have some class I'm not a beyonce fan but someone like her has never done that when a fan has been close

Source?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

and azealia bit the tit of a female security guard. 

it's like stealing $100 and stealing $10 are still stealing. stop justifying your own action by screaming "others did bad things too!!!!!!11111"  :lmao:

anyways, can't wait for lust for life

giphy.gif

To all the europeans complaining, flights are cheap, and u have hella trains.

Atleast you don't live on the other side of the planet / stratosphere in Australia

Nobody is excusing azealia I'm saying Lana still works with trash even though she said she wouldn't work with azealia who also is trash

no one cares

god-damn.png

im so mad because my wisdom teeth removal appointment got pushed back and I'm getting them removed the day after tomorrow which is probably when the songs will leak ughhh

I got my wisdom teeth out and I was just sitting around afterwards, you might want a leak to distract you!

Good luck though :)

mate you cared enough to post

Not trying to be rude to you but we all know Lana isn't a supporter of domestic violence so there's no need to keep bringing it up.

god-damn.png