Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If she is indeed doing a remake of "Strawberry Fields Forever" then she needs to come to New York City and do something in Central Park with

Yoko, Sean,  Elton John and Lana

background-

(and Strawberry Fields is uniquely John as the two sided single the Beatles released (Strawberry Fields(John)/ Penny Lane (Paul)) was about the childhood/growing up

of each of the two Beatles in Liverpool) and after John was assassinated in his home in the Dakota, as tribute a piece of Central Park directly across from the Dakota was renamed "Strawberry Fields" and is an informal place where people just gravitate too for a little peace and rememberance when in NYC

and Central Park has held some big free concerts over the years (and smaller ones too).

Will there be a big Love-In like John and Yoko had this summer, 50 years since the Summer of Love in 1967? (I remember it as if it was yesterday)

(see my earlier post #168 around page 9 I think it was)

this is post 405 on page 21 in this thread

and chart wise on Billboard's Top Dance Club Songs- Yoko has 13 #1 songs, and 20 top 25 songs from 2001 until today

with her songs remixed. Not bad for an artist who is 84 years young now.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

That the explanation of the song makes so much sense with the dialect of Lana's new theme for the era. I have a certainty it's on the album. I've discovered a lot of clues & it's already been said that everything means something.

YAY! My account was finally approved by admin. I've been DYING to talk Lana but could only lurk the last few weeks. That album trailer is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Her best 'video' of any kind, imo (well, High By The Beach is awesome too). I'm obsessed with Twilight Zone and the whole vibe is perfect for her. Love all the toying with her fans as well, the hidden clues, etc etc. Britney used to be my diva of choice, but I'm more than happy to move on to Lana. All I gotta say is, there better be a shit ton of remixes this era like BTD and Ultraviolence. Honeymoon had problems, but the lack of remixes was the real downfall for me.

YAY! My account was finally approved by admin. I've been DYING to talk Lana but could only lurk the last few weeks. That album trailer is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Her best 'video' of any kind, imo (well, High By The Beach is awesome too). I'm obsessed with Twilight Zone and the whole vibe is perfect for her. Love all the toying with her fans as well, the hidden clues, etc etc. Britney used to be my diva of choice, but I'm more than happy to move on to Lana. All I gotta say is, there better be a shit ton of remixes this era like BTD and Ultraviolence. Honeymoon had problems, but the lack of remixes was the real downfall for me.

Plz no remixes god I hate them

LIZARD PEOPLE

Yalll that #mnm is probably a song featuring Courtney Love

So my theory is that... when the ingredients are popping up in video... first one is galaxy I'm assuming it's for LOVE, next one is XO sign.. and I think next single will be that song featurin/co-written w Abel

Hello everybody, I'm a fan since early 2013. I just wanted to say that Lana is an angel, Love is a beautiful song and she is so adorable in the album trailer.