Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Hollywood legends will never grow old :xcry:

50685205011_903d962e24_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"Lust for Life" is deep, dark yet diaphanous, it's pure ecstasy! @LanaDelRey #love #LustForLife #mnm <-- only Lana knows it's meaning

Courtney Love on twitter.

Looks like Lana finally answered her texts.

tumblr_onmha2sj7r1w5azgco1_540.jpg

Well it looks like for sure #mnm are the initials to their song. Def a collab, it's too obvious at this point. :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This album is going to be so iconic. "70's in spirit 90's in his frame of mind" Imagine a Yoko Ono (70's) and Courtney Love (90's) collab both on the album :flutter: With Abel somewhere in there spreading his sleeze idk, he represents the current era I guess.

(We Lost track of space, lost track of time) 

What I'm getting at is that BAR is def on the album.

Oh, there's also a "Pink Moon" on April 11th. It's a Tuesday but Lana doesn't really care about releasing on the proper day of the week

tZ7WN4B.gif

The song was registered with him as a feature though. So i doubt that.

but if you checked ASCAP you will find his name on the song as a writer

so i think he would be a co-writer on the title track 

i know he's featured her on a song but i'm talking abt the title track

:smile3:

I feel like this album is gonna top Born to Die as an era ( I am not talking about the album cause I prefer Ultraviolence) because it seems innovative like born to die was in 2012

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

This album is going to be so iconic. "70's in spirit 90's in his frame of mind" Imagine a Yoko Ono (70's) and Courtney Love (90's) collab both on the album :flutter: With Abel somewhere in there spreading his sleeze idk, he represents the current era I guess.

(We Lost track of space, lost track of time) 

What I'm getting at is that BAR is def on the album.

Oh, there's also a "Pink Moon" on April 11th. It's a Tuesday but Lana doesn't really care about releasing on the proper day of the week

Pink Moon is also a Nick Drake song/album (60s/70s folk artist). But everything you said above that is definitely something to think about

TBH if it's an album for the fans it might have something off AKA in it or other unreleased works. It's not like she doesn't know it exists, and she knows we love it so there could be. It's plausible considering it's a fan-service album.

The strawberries are red whereas everything else is black and white so I don't think it is a reach to say they signify something...

I mean, strawberries are a pretty common fruit with a lot of symbolism to them (particularly romantic symbolism) so it could mean anything relating to an album song, it may not necessarily mean a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever, but it could be a hint at a song title or a lyric maybe? (I'm not saying it isn't likely btw, just that it could mean something else too)

Like the interview said, all the stuff in the trailer will start to make sense the more we hear from the album so we'll find out what everything means at some point, and I can't wait to start having all the little details suddenly become clear when we hear the album!!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The director specifically talked about the 7 planets meaning something in particular... what do yall think ? A song title or maybe something to do with the release date ?

btw did anyone notice how even Kris Novoselic (former Nirvana member) tweeted about Lust for Life ? :defeated: legends only

giphy.gif

The strawberries are red whereas everything else is black and white so I don't think it is a reach to say they signify something...

I mean, strawberries are a pretty common fruit with a lot of symbolism to them (particularly romantic symbolism) so it could mean anything relating to an album song, it may not necessarily mean a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever, but it could be a hint at a song title or a lyric maybe? (I'm not saying it isn't likely btw, just that it could mean something else too)

Like the interview said, all the stuff in the trailer will start to make sense the more we hear from the album so we'll find out what everything means at some point, and I can't wait to start having all the little details suddenly become clear when we hear the album!! :flutter:

I love how much detail has been put into the trailer. Most artists wouldn't think to go beyond that point. I can't wait until we start to see everything unravel. :flutter:

"Ray"  :crai:

Yes I was reading it then I saw he spelled it 'Ray' :facepalm:

But I wonder if there is any connection and why he posted it..sure, he could be a fan but I like to think it's more...