Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I've been researching a lot about Peg Entwistle (The Ghost of the Hollywood sign) and it's very interesting to me and pretty clearly Lana's muse for the ghost-like imagery and living in the Hollywood sign. I would be stoaked if Lana did a song dedicated to her, it's possible since the next track has been described as dark, deep, & Hollywood centric. I think the whole trailer is a metaphor for the fact Lana was extremely suicidal and depressed when the critics slammed her and her art (exactly the reason Peg committed) and that could have been the result, but now she's happy and has a new lust for life. It's actually really full circle and beautiful.

You never know, they could just be writing features.

I don't think writing features would've been described as exciting unless they resurrected Shakespeare tho. And I'm someone who doesn't want features

I've been researching a lot about Peg Entwistle (The Ghost of the Hollywood sign) and it's very interesting to me and pretty clearly Lana's muse for the ghost-like imagery and living in the Hollywood sign. I would be stoaked if Lana did a song dedicated to her, it's possible since the next track has been described as dark, deep, & Hollywood centric. I think the whole trailer is a metaphor for the fact Lana was extremely suicidal and depressed when the critics slammed her and her art (exactly the reason Peg committed) and that could have been the result, but now she's happy and has a new lust for life. It's actually really full circle and beautiful.

I imagine Lana doing another suicide scene like in Summertime Sadness, but this time she will jump off the H in the Hollywood sign (i lowkey like this visual)

But seriously, that story of Peg Entwistle creeps me out. Never heard of her until now.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

YESYESYES

THIS MAKES THE TRAILER EVEN MORE PERFECT 

:crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

You never know, they could just be writing features.

I guess, but shes very heavily using Abes logo in her trailer and shes registered a song with his name in it and her manager made a real point of mentioning collabs, so at the very least its pretty obvious she has a collab with Abe.

Theres zero reason for her to feature him so much so far if its just a writing credit, that makes no sense.

Also just putting it out there in case it hasn't been put out there, Courtney Love also tweeted about Halsey's new album and Lana stan's went mental in her @'S and she deleted the tweet, I'm fucking weezing.

Also just putting it out there in case it hasn't been put out there, Courtney Love also tweeted about Halsey's new album and Lana stan's went mental in her @'S and she deleted the tweet, I'm fucking weezing.

that's kind of embarrassing tbh :toofunny: