Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the uv era photoshoots were all done like 3-4(?) months prior to the album's release soooo I'm thinking album in may or June since we know she's been doing shoots since since like February

Yeah, she wouldn't have announced with a trailer if she wasn't close to finishing everything off.

Its funny how a lot of people keep saying Lana has ended her career. Just a reminder- All female superstars like Gaga, Katy, Rihanna,etc are underperforming. The current pop girlies like Demi and Selena are getting Top 15 multi platinum singles and promoting their albums in every way possible on the face of Earth and still selling 750-850 k ww. Lana released an album as slow and uncommercial as Honeymoon with practically ZERO promo and still sold approx 700 k ww. The day she decides to legit promote her shit everywhere , the other girls will be shook lol.

Its funny how a lot of people keep saying Lana has ended her career. Just a reminder- All female superstars like Gaga, Katy, Rihanna,etc are underperforming. The current pop girlies like Demi and Selena are getting Top 15 multi platinum singles and promoting their albums in every way possible on the face of Earth and still selling 750-850 k ww. Lana released an album as slow and uncommercial as Honeymoon with practically ZERO promo and still sold approx 700 k ww. The day she decides to legit promote her shit everywhere , the other girls will be shook lol.

honeymoon already sold 1.2kk

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Well this is my idea for the cover art of the album. It's nothing special and I know that the real one is going to be much better. I was just playing with it. Sorry for being out of topic.

Such a major fail. The photo can't even be send. Never mind people. Just go on with your lives.

-Homeland of the Gods-

Well this is my idea for the cover art of the album. It's nothing special and I know that the real one is going to be much better. I was just playing with it. Sorry for being out of topic.

Such a major fail. The photo can't even be send. Never mind people. Just go on with your lives.

try uploading it to imgur.com! then you can post a link

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Well I hope it works now. It's nothing special honestly.

P.S. A special thank you to Terusama

Lana The Space Witch https://imgur.com/gallery/h106M

I absolutely love this, I love the planets around her hands and the stars in the back oh god, I hope the cover is similar to this

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

that's because their music is like McDonald's well rihannas okay but the rest are mediocre as fuck in my opinion selena can't sing revival was a decent pop album demis music is shit same with Katy and gaga I'm indifferent too don't hate it but wouldn't choose to listen to it

Hopeful for the Courtney collab and wouldn't mind a Nancy Sinatra one I know it's unlikely but still

Again before some get offended just my opinion obviously everyone has their own