Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

just finished a series about an android with magical powers that lives by themselves in a mansion on the moon and sends love down to humanity to make sure they survive through hard times of despotic leadership and collapse all because the love of their life told them to look out for humankind on his deathbed 

lana, is that you?

just finished a series about an android with magical powers that lives by themselves in a mansion on the moon and sends love down to humanity to make sure they survive through hard times of despotic leadership and collapse all because the love of their life told them to look out for humankind on his deathbed 

lana, is that you?

what series is this?

giphy.gif

what series is this?

It's literally like 20 books long lol (it took me two years) but it's called the Foundation series

Wouldn't be surprised if Lana read it. Maybe that's why releasing things takes her so long :rip:

I love her singing style on BTD. They are posh.

I wish she would revert back to that insead of singing through her nose nowadays.

She sounds British in interviews too during late 2011

glad she didn't aspire to become a geordie sonically (even though i'd love to hear her attempt at it  :creep: )

i76mrxw.png 

Okay so I never even noticed that about National Anthem and I just listened and "white" and "skies" do have a bit of an english twang to them omg

yeah in several of her songs. i love it.

she went from that to the hillbilly sound in "love" lmao

glad she didn't aspire to become a geordie sonically (even though i'd love to hear her attempt at it  :creep: )

If she attempted a Geordie accent I will actually unstan.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I didn't like HBTB. TBD, 24, Salvatore and THIS pretty damn good remix of Swan Song are the only songs I listen from Honeymoon. The rest is dead to me lol

That is a great remix. I know I've ranted about it before, but remixes could have saved the Honeymoon era.

Yeah totally! For example, I can't believe the Zedd Remix of West Coast was rejected.

You should check his remixes of Freak, Gods Knows I Tried, Flipside. Tbh, i don't like Flipside either but that remix is hot and his remix of Video Games is great too, sounds like the studio version of the version she perform live.

I just did right away and im really digging THIS God Knows I Tried one. It sounds like Old Money at the start.

Yeah its definitely less boring than the Honeymoon one. It's not a bad song it just needed some beats on it but i still prefer the Swan Song one (UV vibes on it). There's also THIS great Love remix but it's not there anymore.

Thanks so much! You're a star  :kiss2:

Easier way to do that is to click on the yellow smiley face when writing up your post. It's to the right of font and size. late reply i know  :eek: