Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

no the weekned reworked this song and cowrite it and Lust for life is just a remix of it 

#hottea

apparently halsey was actually going to produce the album but actually rejected the offer when she realised she needed Lana music to plagiarise first.

On the 20th of April she announces L4L is a 4/20 inspired album about dank kush and blazing to fuck.

Love is actually about how Lana wants all of her fans to collectively smoke weed with her and she's got it all covered.

"Don't worry baby".

Lust for Life will be renamed Lust for a Joint.

I'd die for this album tbh

giphy.gif

you go Lana! I want her to do a collab with Snoop Dogg while smoking hydroponic weed 

I'm mad at lana for being a quiet boring bitch sometimes but I'm still crying @ how good Love is and how the video was the first good music video we got since SOC

Lorde and Halsey stable on Spotify, being played on radio and more or less stable on iTunes. I srsly wonder how Interscope thinks that Lana will sell if they don't place her on as many playlists as Lorde on Spotify and if they are not able to place her on radio. Not even alternative radio.

Halsey's new song has 4 million Spotify streams in 6 days, even Love was doing better. Also the music video is tanking not getting even 1M a day.

It may become bigger since Halsey promotes her shit but as of now love did better

giphy.gif

Well regardless of what you believe that Paris Match magazine is either coming out on either Wednesday (The 12th) or next Wednesday (the 19th)... So we will have new photos and an interview then! Which def stirs things up! Plus keep in mind this woman is working consistently.. She's been in the studio with Abel ever since Stargirl..  I feel like now she's doing photoshoots, videos, and rehearsing choreography (even though her dance routines are small it does take quite some time to learn, especially with back up dancers).. And theres most likely many more shoots we don't know about.. Being that Lana likes to keep things very lowkey there is no real way for us to know what she's up to unless 1. We search and search to find a BTS or 2. She posts about it (which never happens!)... We just have to wait a little more.. She's killing us ATM.. But I trust that it will all be worth the wait.

i love neil so much and im so happy that he will work w her again -she said that before when she did the live video on instagram-

but im upset that chuck is working w her again i fucking hate her photos anyway i believe that lana would stick with krug and chuck as long as she didn't fight w them (she won't fight w her sis lol)

and believe me if she still w francesco carrozzini he would be the one who take the HM cover and the new album cover

bc this is lana and this is her way to express her love for ppl who surround her. she let them join to her career  :smokes3:

:smile3:

that girls are back post is cute and all but i still prefer her anticlimatic acoustic 2012 festival set over the 2016 one with the cringy choreographies and messy backing vocals.

This is my fav performance of MDM and ugh she looks so gorgeous here

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

A lot of you aren't even half as funny as you think you are. Sad

Well, as long as we're having a good time I guess. We don't exactly need you to have one.

that girls are back post is cute and all but i still prefer her anticlimatic acoustic 2012 festival set over the 2016 one with the cringy choreographies and messy backing vocals.

I thinks she just tries to break out of that "boring" mood box every critic puts her in. We can't exactly blame her for that.

Some of us are just trying to make light of a boring situation. There's no harm done.

I'd rather this thread be filled with dead end jokes instead of talking about Halsey.

Also I'm wondering if she'll continue the multilingual trend on this record- low-key hoping she won't (Salvatore and Ultraviolence are more than enough)

VyIsfwC.jpg