Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i love neil so much and im so happy that he will work w her again -she said that before when she did the live video on instagram-

but im upset that chuck is working w her again i fucking hate her photos anyway i believe that lana would stick with krug and chuck as long as she didn't fight w them (she won't fight w her sis lol)

and believe me if she still w francesco carrozzini he would be the one who take the HM cover and the new album cover

bc this is lana and this is her way to express her love for ppl who surround her. she let them join to her career  :smokes3:

But she was still in a relationship with Francesco when HM came out ....

giphy.gif

Also I'm wondering if she'll continue the multilingual trend on this record- low-key hoping she won't (Salvatore and Ultraviolence are more than enough)

Why not? Things like Spanish are second nature to her, living in california it's very common. Especially with the desert/rock aesthetic. It's cute.

But she was still in a relationship with Francesco when HM came out ....

sorry for the mistake i forgot that she broke up with him on November 2015

and yes for the record she gave him most of UV era's photoshoots (magazines/ videos)

( Vogue,UV Video, Fashion or madame figaro? i forgot, Galore)

the point is when she loves someone she let him/her join to her career 

:smile3:

sorry for the mistake i forgot that she broke up with him on November 2015

and yes for the record she gave him most of UV era's photoshoots (magazines/ videos)

( Vogue,UV Video, Fashion or madame figaro? i forgot, Galore)

the point is when she loves someone she let him/her join to her career 

Totally agree, she wants to use for her work people she's close to because she wants more control and to be sure what goes out there is the say she really wants it. I don't think she trusts a lot of people after all the mess of the BTD and UV eras.

giphy.gif

Totally agree, she wants to use for her work people she's close to because she wants more control and to be sure what goes out there is the say she really wants it. I don't think she trusts a lot of people after all the mess of the BTD and UV eras.

i agree and i think that she express her feeling by this way

it's like "ok babe i can let you do it for me so i can show the world your work.. ec"  :candy:

:smile3:

Why not? Things like Spanish are second nature to her, living in california it's very common. Especially with the desert/rock aesthetic. It's cute.

Its cool with me when the pronounciation is fine. But her pronounciation of cariño in West Coast was nearly the death of me. I can't speak for her Italian though...

And her English accent she pulled in dat national anthem chorus was fleek

Which part was supposed to have an English accent?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys, Im from Liverpool (where The Beatles are from) and one of the symbols going into the pan looks like a Liverbird, just saying it could have some meaning to one of the songs, since The Beatles have been coming up a lot.

It doesn't look exactly the same, but its a theory.

lana-del-rey.jpg

Photo is big so I've spoilered it.

9lngXcX.png

qsVmBMd.png

"When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.”

gurl used to lie about every damn thing in the early fame interviews huh

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png