Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Something IS coming today so everyone shut up. It may arrive in 5 minutes it may arrive at midnight but it's coming.

I feel like she posted the three pictures of the moon (other than for the pink moon thing) to separate her instagram for the beginning of the new era. Wouldn't have any sense post the same pic 3 times otherwise.

I'm hoping for the album cover/tracklist. She has never cared enough about her live performances so I don't think this could be about a possible tour

giphy.gif

i really wanted to go sleep early tonight :defeated:  she better do anything she's gonna do before 7pm please, i'm running so low on sleep 

what do you think we're gonna get today if she does do something??? i know it's probably far from now but i'm desperate to see the box sets for this album (and her team better come up with better merch or im unstanning :smokes3: ) 

UbsOye5.png

Bitch why didn't anyone think about this ! What if it's an interview for BEATS1 ? It would explain the Apple Music comment

giphy.gif

I think if something is announced it'll be the album cover and maybe the tracklist too? I'm not going to get my hopes up, it's equally likely she just posted the moon photos because it's the pink moon and we all know she lives for the Aesthetic... but still, I think there IS a chance something might happen, maybe that's just wishful thinking but I guess we'll find out soon enough?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg