Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

wheres the space time travel? wheres the witchy vibes?? i was expecting a black and white cover tbh

Same. I actually like the cover (even tho I don't like the font & the frame), but I REALLY expected a very dark & dramatic cover.

But I guess I'm ok with it after all

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

to make her IG look nice, she did the same for the moon photo

I guess to keep it in a row for her next announcement? She did that with the moon and also the LFL trailer

i get it but when u scroll down.. the LFL trailer looks like a mess  :lmao:

giphy.gif

The cover is cute but i wish the parental advisory sticker wasn't there! I think it ruins it just a little.

I dont understand though because she swears in UV and there's no parental sticker so why does it gotta be there?

She looks so adorable though!! I'm getting such vintage 70s, hippy, free loving, spiritual, world peace vibes!!

There's an advisory sticker on UV

I think this album will be worth the wait

But she can NOT disappear for another two werks

With whatever apple posted I doubt she's going to run off on the run-up. It's very likely that the title track, being released so late, will be the last single before the album drops. She will hopefully release something before next month.

The cover is cute but i wish the parental advisory sticker wasn't there! I think it ruins it just a little.

I dont understand though because she swears in UV and there's no parental sticker so why does it gotta be there?

She looks so adorable though!! I'm getting such vintage 70s, hippy, free loving, spiritual, world peace vibes!!

Parental Advisory sticker has been there for all her album covers. Besides that it looks easily removable

Parental Advisory sticker has been there for all her album covers. Besides that it looks easily removable

i dont have any parental advisory stickers on any of my records though... or CD's either

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e