Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

wheres anne meltdown i mean

I'm hyper caffeinated and meltdowNing on twitter

I'm so happy about that sticker I need another High By The Beach overbop I want Lana to scream fuck you in my ears

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so happy about that sticker I need another High By The Beach overbop I want Lana to scream fuck you in my ears

me lmao thats the covers saving grace right now

I love how simplistic it is, its what makes an iconic and memorable album cover for people to remember. It reminds me of record covers back in the 60s and 70s 

YES

???, ?????????

Yeah, the truck is defo intentional. Maybe it's just a car model Lana likes?

If you don't like it just unstan. If you're first thought is to be so disappointed after going so long without news for an album cover way more beautiful than Honeymoon, get over yourself. My goodness.

I was shook when I saw the cover. I expected something like BTD without a smile but we made it guys we have a smiling Lana album cover

-Homeland of the Gods-

its cute and cheesy, like back in the 60s/70s... it's so naturally vintage without trying too hard, I LOVE IT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I trust her vision for this album so much (I don't hate the cover, but I don't love it). This era seems far more calculated than the rest, which gives me hope that we'll have cohesiveness we haven't seen since BtD. So stoked for the track list

Yeah, the truck is defo intentional. Maybe it's just a car model Lana likes?

If you don't like it just unstan. If you're first thought is to be so disappointed after going so long without news for an album cover way more beautiful than Honeymoon, get over yourself. My goodness.

excuse me but I'm allowed to not like the cover without unstanning. thanks

The thing is, whether you like it or not, Lana's album covers will go down in history.

The portrait style she's gone for in all-but-one albums is iconic and basically her trademark in terms of albums. Her coming full circle with the designs really just shows her genius on an artistic level. It has a bit of everything from every era in it (UV colour scheme/filter, BTD background, Love outfit, Honeymoon rim). All of her albums, critically, have done better than the last, and I feel that at some point they have to fall. I think this is designed to be her magnum opus. Anything from here on probably will be a bit on the shaky side (she's had it very good for very long, critically) so I feel as though this is an album that is designed to do us proud artistically.