Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all are delusional the cover is tragic and you know it. Any still image from the Love MV or the trailer would have looked better. It's also not that different because there's a teal truck similiar to the BtD photos and her outfit is the same hippie 70's dress she wears all the time.

I just remembered that the UV cover is kind of shit, too so maybe this album will be revolutionary.

Y'all are delusional the cover is tragic and you know it. Any still image from the Love MV or the trailer would have looked better. It's also not that different because there's a teal truck similiar to the BtD photos and her outfit is the same hippie 70's dress she wears all the time.

I just remembered that the UV cover is kind of shit, too so maybe this album will be revolutionary.

I'm just super glad about the font to be honest.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I wonder what the back cover will look like...

will we see that when she releases the tracklist or will she like just type it out in the caption?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So what do you wanna do? paint over the vinyl cover when you get it? IT'S OUT AND ITS HERE AND THIS IS IT

will we see that when she releases the tracklist or will she like just type it out in the caption?

No, she doesn't release the back covers. She posts fanmade ones though, I know she did that with the Honeymoon era. The back cover is one of the big surprises for the release.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

maybe the album is coming at the strawberry moon (june 9th) and second single + pre-order on the flower moon

i'll die before then, may 26th is bad enough. Lana pls hurry :(

cant wait any longer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e