Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The cover looks so iconic though. The border, and the border color matches her dress. The blue sky and the red font go so well. Plus the teal truck in the background is giving me BTD vibes. Her smile, the daisies in her hair...I'm still so shook. I'm so happy. This is the first time I've gotten to join in for a new era.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The cover looks so iconic though. The border, and the border color matches her dress. The blue sky and the red font go so well. Plus the teal truck in the background is giving me BTD vibes. Her smile, the daisies in her hair...I'm still so shook. I'm so happy. This is the first time I've gotten to join in for a new era.

lol me too i've never been in a fandom like this before discussing and being so excited about an album. It's great!

... well most of it :eek:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So what do you wanna do? paint over the vinyl cover when you get it? IT'S OUT AND ITS HERE AND THIS IS IT

Waiting for the outtakes to leak so I can replace the image in my head lmao I'm just ranting it's not that big of a deal but I can still share my opinion, can't I? I guess the reason why it's upsetting is because Lana's visual work can be so outstandingly great and it is quite confusing how some of her stuff ends up horribly executed. Especially after the promising asthetic she had pursued so far.

This is her best cover, which means it's alright lol

Her previous album covers are more boring imo. This album cover isn't exciting, but it's definitely not the worse.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Waiting for the outtakes to leak so I can replace the image in my head lmao I'm just ranting it's not that big of a deal but I can still share my opinion, can't I? I guess the reason why it's upsetting is because Lana's visual work can be so outstandingly great and it is quite confusing how some of her stuff ends up horribly executed. Especially after the promising asthetic she had pursued so far.

Lana has so much potential visually and sonically, it's not even human. But if this is the cover she chose to resemble the record, you shouldn't wanna change it. Any other way isn't her way. It'll grow on you. If I'm honest, I'm not CRAZY about it either. But I feel like once we hear the record in full, the cover will redeem itself. x

i went to a Lanas Pages on facebook and see so many bad things about the cover.. Its a shame.. She make everything for us.. She dont need money, charts or arwards.. Everything she do are for make our life happy.. And the fans drag her so bad.. =( Its a shame, terrible

:eek:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

wah wah wah im a little whining brat and i dont like the album cover because its not aesthetically  pleasing or has alot of fancy details i miss her first two covers blah blah blah poor me i hate this album im unstanning, bye we dont need ya here anyways  :wave:

wah wah wah im a little whining brat and i dont like the album cover because its not aesthetically  pleasing or has alot of fancy details i miss her first two covers blah blah blah poor me i hate this album im unstanning, bye we dont need ya here anyways  :wave:

at least quote me

Honestly, I just really need the tracklist... Just like everyone has already said, but still. To me, that's the most exciting part. :)

I want to get more of a feel of how the songs will be. I expect more upbeat songs, but I imagine there will be some mellow or maybe even trippy songs. There is a 60s theme, afterall.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I hope we'll get tracklist soon, so I'd know if BAR/Architecture is on the album or not, so I could listen to it if it's not :defeated:

You haven't listened to it yet? Honey srsly its so good just listen.