Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She could be going for minimalism? The cover details look sparse enough to imply minimalism conjecture. Anywho, it is Lana at the end of the day so she could be thinking of anything that's not even on the cards yet. 

obUZKpb.gif

we 2 out of 3 albums so far had a deluxe so

how can every song not be happy if shes smiling on the cover

Im confess that im more excited for the special version of this album.. I have a felling that will be amazing  :flutter:

If all that Iggy Pop references can we dream a feat, cover  or its a crazy tougth?  :flutter:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'm gonna try and not listen to any lana until she releases the new album on May 26th! wish me luck.

Man i'm gonna be so desperate on the day it comes out i'd actually cry.

I seriously hope she releases the vinyl straight away, she best not pull an Abel on us and wait 4 months for the vinyl release!... no waaaaaay

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sidenote but the Honeymoon boxset is at 17 euros... I actually chocked... I don't remember how much I preordered it for but it was like the triple, may LFL do better

YEAH I ONLY JUST SAW

I'm gonna try and not listen to any lana until she releases the new album on May 26th! wish me luck.

Man i'm gonna be so desperate on the day it comes out i'd actually cry.

I seriously hope she releases the vinyl straight away, she best not pull an Abel on us and wait 4 months for the vinyl release!... no waaaaaay

Not listening to her sounds incredibly difficult but goodluck D:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.