Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Physical Product Ultraviolence Deluxe Boxset

CD Box Set

Buy Now: More stock coming soon

I thought they might've just discounted it to clear the stock, but apparently I was wrong?

Anyway, if it's still discounted once the LFL preorder is up, I'll get myself another Ultraviolence box set. Otherwise I won't, I don't want to pay the delivery charge twice.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Also, china.palace as "ourlustforlife" on Instagram is cringier than he was. It appears he's now ripping EVERYTHING from the forum and has no exclusive content himself. Cringe. Especially the god-awful photoshop in his icon.

Someone needs to put that bitch to rest. what a nasty, unoriginal mess

I thought they might've just discounted it to clear the stock, but apparently I was wrong?

Anyway, if it's still discounted once the LFL preorder is up, I'll get myself another Ultraviolence box set. Otherwise I won't, I don't want to pay the delivery charge twice. :hooker:

They might be clearing stock, though. I just bought my honeymoon so I don't end up paying £200 for it down the line.

I think they build a story about a country girl (LFL Cover, the car points it) that move to L.A. to become a superstar but discover a very strange city (maybe she discover sorcery and obscur stuff in here) but she ends like Peg Entwistle, and then her spirit haunt Hollywood like a benevolent soul to protect young people from todays illusions and chaos (LFL trailer). AND the picture on the cover is framed, it's a photography on a cover album, not a cover photography. I think it must be seen as an object : a souvenir of this innocent dreamy girl before she dies. The ghost of the trailer is the same girl, but in today's world. She made mistakes, and she wants to "save" us from this mistakes because she had the lust for life, and still have it, even if she is dead.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I think they build a story about a country girl (LFL Cover, the car points it) that move to L.A. to become a superstar but discover a very strange city (maybe she discover sorcery and obscur stuff in here) but she ends like Peg Entwistle, and then her spirit haunt Hollywood like a benevolent soul to protect young people from todays illusions and chaos (LFL trailer). AND the picture on the cover is framed, it's a photography on a cover album, not a cover photography. I think it must be seen as an object : a souvenir of this innocent dreamy girl before she dies. The ghost of the trailer is the same girl, but in today's world. She made mistakes, and she wants to "save" us from this mistakes because she had the lust for life, and still have it, even if she is dead.

I love this idea.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I meant as the song ft. the weekend lmao

oh LMAO had me worried there hun

YESS Hollywood's Dead

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

but why is she on the moon