Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The teenager quote kills me

This interview is gonna be iconic 

I'm honestly so so excited for this interview! I'm hoping since Lana and Courtney are friends she'll feel more relaxed and be more open, and these quotes seem to suggest that she will be pretty open about stuff! She definitely is coming across as more confident and happy this era, especially in terms of trusting that us fans will love and appreciate her art!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm honestly so so excited for this interview! I'm hoping since Lana and Courtney are friends she'll feel more relaxed and be more open, and these quotes seem to suggest that she will be pretty open about stuff! She definitely is coming across as more confident and happy this era, especially in terms of trusting that us fans will love and appreciate her art!  :flutter:

I hope she and Courtney were high as fuck during the interview

Does this mean we get the new LB background soon now that the album cover is out @@Elle

I'm getting kind of irritated with this question. I posted about when the theme would be here in the Updates thread. Read it, and be patient. It is coming, soon, alright?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm getting kind of irritated with this question. I posted about when the theme would be here in the Updates thread. Read it, and be patient. It is coming, soon, alright?

Unrelated but ur hair is magnificent elle

I didn't know, sorry! It must be irritating, I'll try to pay more attention next time, love you!

Queen Elle herself being mad at my ass is too much for me to handle I'll go stick something up my butt right now goodnight

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Unrelated but ur hair is magnificent elle

Awh, thank you!! So much love for you, darling :kiss:

I didn't know, sorry! It must be irritating, I'll try to pay more attention next time, love you!

Queen Elle herself being mad at my ass is too much for me to handle I'll go stick something up my butt right now goodnight

Awh, don't worry dear! Still much love for you too :kiss2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"It's coming you little bitch" teas