Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Alright but for real, there's 40 days left until the supposed May 26th album release date. Given the fact that we still have no track list or official release date, when does everyone think tracklist, release date & new single will drop?

tumblr_inline_nnakpqi8hF1r7kboa_500.gif

Alright but for real, there's 40 days left until the supposed May 26th album release date. Given the fact that we still have no track list or official release date, when does everyone think tracklist, release date & new single will drop?

Track list on Tuesday.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

pop music is whatever the collective conscious considers to be on trend that then informs a general standard in music. That's why it pop is for the most-part formulaic, because it is a baseline that other genres of music can easily be compared and contrasted to. 

Lana is not pop by 1990's standard where bubblegum pop was ruling the scene (and which is what most of us grew up with and therefore consider "pop"), and her music has 2000's hip-hop infused pop influences, but she is firmly in the 2010's idea of "pop music", which she has had an influential hand in shaping.

Sweetheart, go back stanning for Bjoke on ATRL and stop pretending you know anything bout charts

what? i dont even listen to Bjork lmaoo. i think you have me confused for someone else

So far she's stuck to tuesdays and hinted about releases on full moons ( the cover was realeased on a full moon), I think the next major news will either come on Tuesday or then on the next full moon which is a long way away on May 10th

I want a clue for the sound of LFL...She said that the sound is gonna be "clear" but i don't have any idea what it means..

If you ask me I would like a sound similar to National Anthem demo version

retro sensibility with a futuristic flair  :oopna:

I mean, how much more obvious could that description be??? 

*cries eternally*

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

So far she's stuck to tuesdays and hinted about releases on full moons ( the cover was realeased on a full moon), I think the next major news will either come on Tuesday or then on the next full moon which is a long way away on May 10th

no way may 10th.. the album drops on the 26th and her preorders are usually at least a month. so something should happen by the 24th

retro sensibility with a futuristic flair  :oopna:

I mean, how much more obvious could that description be??? 

*cries eternally*

Yes you're right..I got the accurate sound in my mind  :icant:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

it would be cute if she released something today, like a tracklist, mv, single i dont care what just anything to feed my gay ass, i need something to keep me sane till May 26th that's why i'm really hoping we get another single or something soon, tbh even a tracklist would keep me occupied and happy till then so

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it would be cute if she released something today, like a tracklist, mv, single i dont care what just anything to feed my gay ass, i need something to keep me sane till May 26th that's why i'm really hoping we get another single or something soon, tbh even a tracklist would keep me occupied and happy till then so

It would be cute for her to release something on anyday lol tbh i think my sanity has already gone out the window after all this waiting for her

the fact we might get 10 new tracks and she will flop and her label will drop her and then we will wait for her to find another label for like 2 years (lazy bitch) and she will take another 2 years to record another one and hey 2021  :hdu:

It would be cute for her to release something on anyday lol tbh i think my sanity has already gone out the window after all this waiting for her

she taught me patience

the fact we might get 10 new tracks and she will flop and her label will drop her and then we will wait for her to find another label for like 2 years (lazy bitch) and she will take another 2 years to record another one and hey 2021 :hdu:

yeah more like probs 16 tracks, she wont flop, and a longer wait than that tho

the fact we might get 10 new tracks and she will flop and her label will drop her and then we will wait for her to find another label for like 2 years (lazy bitch) and she will take another 2 years to record another one and hey 2021  :hdu:

This era won't be a flop, everything is promising greatness this time around- she's getting a lot more promo then she did last time- I think it's the fact that she's treating it like a great album, with all this promo, that makes me know it will be- if that even makes sense lol

she taught me patience

yeah more like probs 16 tracks, she wont flop, and a longer wait than that tho

This era won't be a flop, everything is promising greatness this time around- she's getting a lot more promo then she did last time- I think it's the fact that she's treating it like a great album, with all this promo, that makes me know it will be- if that even makes sense lol

girls it's not about promo ..what if this album is another honeyslow i swear they will drag her to death 

(honeymoon is my fav lana's album tho )

girls it's not about promo ..what if this album is another honeyslow i swear they will drag her to death

(honeymoon is my fav lana's album tho )

but dude, just look at the cover with that smile? you think we getting another sleepymoon? nah fam. this is gonna be her best

at least we're getting a nice long interview that'll most likely give us some more info on this new record, so we've got that to look forward to on friday :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

at least we're getting a nice long interview that'll most likely give us some more info on this new record, so we've got that to look forward to on friday :)

Omg I completely forgot about the magazine. I can't wait to read it, hopefully there will be some juicy info :oic:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven