Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Everytime I check this thread I am full of hope and affection and everytime it gets shattered and idk if it's my fault or not

Fuck I'm listening to Stargirl for the bazillion time and really the one and only thing I dislike on the track is Abel's part... The rest is absolutely orgasmic... I'm so torn cause I want this sound on LFL but I don't want Abel cause the only songs I like from him are The Hill and Wicked Games :(

ZKcaooE.png

Everytime I check this thread I am full of hope and affection and everytime it gets shattered and idk if it's my fault or not

Fuck I'm listening to Stargirl for the bazillion time and really the one and only thing I dislike on the track is Abel's part... The rest is absolutely orgasmic... I'm so torn cause I want this sound on LFL but I don't want Abel cause the only songs I like from him are The Hill and Wicked Games :(

I think that whenever we hear them together it's on his terms, as it's always been for his albums- now that it's the opposite it'll be interesting to see whether he'll make more of an effort to fit in with HER sound and vibe if you get what I mean

I think that whenever we hear them together it's on his terms, as it's always been for his albums- now that it's the opposite it'll be interesting to see whether he'll make more of an effort to fit in with HER sound and vibe if you get what I mean

I agree, I'm interested to see how a song they do together will sound with Lana calling the shots and how much of a presence The Weeknd will have on the song vocally

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I agree, I'm interested to see how a song they do together will sound with Lana calling the shots and how much of a presence The Weeknd will have on the song vocally

I want his backing tranks, beats etc but her lyrics and her voice to be the focus

WOAHHHH WAIT THE TRANSLATION IS.. "Are they ready for the bomb? @theweeknd @LanaDelRey @ tompeterodell will be in the "Later Witth Jools Holland" today? Let's check it out at 8.30!"

Are they ready for the bomb? Does this mean something? In Portuguese? I'm so confused pls we already have trump dropping bombs

Are they ready for the bomb? Does this mean something? In Portuguese? I'm so confused pls we already have trump dropping bombs

Jools Hoagland is a host on BBC radio in U.K. Sometimes I'm pretty sure...