Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

not trying to be rude here but did you guys never been around in 2012 or looked it up afterwards?

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-1.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-4.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-2.jpg

aec28ace4dff80304e45fb40ded27969.png

1eff2df128aee875e53e0293badee7db.jpg

deluxe editions are nice, idg the pretentiousness "i don't want the deluxe tracks i'd rather have less tracks" bc the other tracks are finished products that we would never hear if it wasn't for deluxe/exclusive tracks. 4 Extra Tracks don't hurt nobody. If you don't like them don't listen to them it's what i do with honeymoon.

But there was no Honeymoon deluxe...

its not confirmed yet the amazon thing was not official 

mess

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-for-Life/dp/B007QBY14M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464952&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life

Product details
  • Original Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Label: Chrome Dreams
  •  

we shouldn't trust Amazon at all 

This isn't Lust for Life, it's from an interview called The Profile that was commercially released in 2012. It's just a coincidence that one of the sections of the interview is called lust for life.

not trying to be rude here but did you guys never been around in 2012 or looked it up afterwards?

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-1.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-4.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-2.jpg

aec28ace4dff80304e45fb40ded27969.png

1eff2df128aee875e53e0293badee7db.jpg

deluxe editions are nice, idg the pretentiousness "i don't want the deluxe tracks i'd rather have less tracks" bc the other tracks are finished products that we would never hear if it wasn't for deluxe/exclusive tracks. 4 Extra Tracks don't hurt nobody. If you don't like them don't listen to them it's what i do with honeymoon.

thats when i thought she looked the most beautiful <3 miss that cute little lana

giphy.gif

and please skip the bashing of @LDR5 when they literally gave receipts of where they got it from this time. if you don't believe it, keep it pushing

lmao, i changed the post. i really just dont need the drama lol

It's ok, I saw what you wrote- but I don't think that account is verified reliable. Seems most of their info is either intentionally vague or already known.

ive been watching them a while, and they predicted a lot a good while before things were announced. supposedly they work for sony i believe? like i said, still take it with a grain of salt, but i hope this is real im excited. xx

ive been watching them a while, and they predicted a lot a good while before things were announced. supposedly they work for sony i believe? like i said, still take it with a grain of salt, but i hope this is real im excited. xx

What stuff did they correctly predict? I'm not accusing you of lying or anything, just genuinely curious

LIZARD PEOPLE

What stuff did they correctly predict? I'm not accusing you of lying or anything, just genuinely curious

the hinted lanas march 17th performance on the 6th.. way before anyone knew. and i think they posted love video screenshots before the release.. and that bar was scrapped which is yet to be confirmed

other things too, i just cant remember.

the courtney love interview too

Everybody had love and the MV before it came out :toofunny: that moonxxshowers account is another fake insider.

They predicted that the album title would be Eclipse, and that Love won't be on the album. Don't believe any bs they spew, I completely believe the SXSW performance they "predicted" was just a complete coincidence, and that if any other event had occurred, they would've found a way to spin their tweet into meaning that event instead.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif