Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And yet, I've never heard a Britney song that sounded like it wasn't hot garbage (vocally).

i'm picturing this and i hate myself for it.

I think they mean Britney pre-fame.

There are some videos from before she became famous and her voice was actually strong, but when she got her record deal, she was trained to sing with that baby voice sound she has, which eventually damaged her voice,

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

am I the only Lana fan that doesn't think The Chainsmokers are complete trash? Closer was honestly fine until it was overplayed.

#SELFIE my ultimate ironic bop.

But no these jokes about her collabing with EDM artists need to stop kthxbye  :crossed:

I honestly hope there's no cover on this album, but if there is I hope she covers something by Bob Dylan or Joan Baez. It would make sense with the political themes she's been talking about. Also, she can't pull off jazz at all, but her voice is perfect for folk songs.

Folk music forever. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

am I the only Lana fan that doesn't think The Chainsmokers are complete trash? Closer was honestly fine until it was overplayed.

#SELFIE my ultimate ironic bop.

But no these jokes about her collabing with EDM artists need to stop kthxbye  :crossed:

The Chainsmokers are hot garbage, so yeah. Well, you and leaked_version don't think they're trash.

giphy.gif

if it werent for #Selfie i would have never listened to Summertime Sadness...(until last year when i met my bestfriend who also likes lana )

thus beginning my journey as a Flower Child.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

AND OMG at the Taylor stan in here frontin and complainin when his fave's last record has Max Martin all over it. THe SELF-HATE ahhh

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

I'm fuming at the Abel and Sean collabs, you Deutsch fag. She's not even working w Max so SUFFER.

Won't lie y'all need to stop being dicks about having good convo in this thread. Sorry we all get along or whatever lmao. Idk who shit in your cheerios everytime you guys are like UGGU KEEP IT OUT THE THREAD.

It's 300 pages and it ain't getting any smaller so