Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

First of all honey I stan true artist only. I listen to EVERYTHING. RAP, R&B, HIP HOP, Pop, EDM, FOLK, COUNTRY, ANIME MUSIC, FILM MUSIC, K POP, JPOP

WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, ASIAN.

I don't stan for faux fake indie white artist. FAUX INDIE stans are stans of artists who they think is art but is actually shit.

Mariah isnt an indie artist and never claimed to be one.

God, people that think that they're making good music while they do shit are worst that trash artists :P 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Also surprised it isn't #1 yet don't most of her her singles go straight to #1 after their initial releases?

Not really tbh they climb- if it's going to hit number 1 it should be in top 3-5 in the morning

yadda yadaa yadda, everyone who does not share your taste has a bad one. Ok, everyone heard it.

It's not about sharing taste.

It's about being ignorant to what you're not familiar with

I listen to top 40 but also to super underground 4chan level music.

I can spot a FAKE in a minute. While y'all keep falling into traps.

K end of discussment

you didnt get what i mean

F.EX

BARYou used to dance underneath my architecture 

LFL: Dance on the H of the Hollywood sign.

BAR: My Boyfriend is cool as heck

LFL : My Boyfriend is back and he's cooler than ever

i mean, theyre kinda similar i know lana used to repeat the phrases but idk i don't think the song would be on LFL  :( 

I mean on Honeymoon she repeats themes a lot, like if she didn't the album would basically be 2 songs.

Even in LOVE she talks about being the "coolest"

then why do you keep replying, my love?

Because I'm stubborn pmsl just stfu no ones reading your comments anymore apart from the people waiting to tear you down. Stop taking away from what's happened tonight with pettiness.

It's not about sharing taste.

It's about being ignorant to what you're not familiar with

I listen to top 40 but also to super underground 4chan level music.

I can spot a FAKE in a minute. While y'all keep falling into traps.

K end of discussment

And still you are "ignorant" towards other people's music preferences when they are not equal to yours. But yeah, there is no use in "discussing" with you.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

LOVE this sound, but even Honeymoon had better lyrics than this or Love. Besides a few sections, this song could have been written by almost anyone. Usually her songs are so distinctive and have such a depth lyrically. This era is shaping up to sound great, at least  :pft: . 

giphy.gif

LOVE this sound, but even Honeymoon had better lyrics than this or Love. Besides a few sections, this song could have been written by almost anyone. Usually her songs are so distinctive and have such a depth lyrically. This era is shaping up to sound great, at least  :pft: .

Upon first glance they seem really shallow and have no depth but now after reading it all through she is telling quite a strong story and giving of the same cohesive message with Love- she talks about not caring what's happening because it's what your doing in the moment, who your loving, how your loving that matters

wow i really hate the weeknd

i _really_ hate the weeknd

someone make a solo edit so i can live with this song

i want to love it and it gets me like every 20 seconds but then abel runs in with his castrato and pisses over everything

rihKQ8M.gif