Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let's study anatomy together :hooker:

I've been getting into astronomy, and not really because of Lana. It's just crazy to think about all of these planets and stars and that you can actually a lot of them with simple telescopes. I need one so I can look at saturn :defeated:

<3 I'd love to, honestly (even though I'm in chemistry). I'm actually really into cosmochemistry and the chemical composition of the different elements throughout the universe and how they got there through primordial or solar nucleosynthesis. A lot can be revealed about our universe and solar system's past by looking through a telescope and the different voyages/rovers we send out to space with MS technologies. 

<3 I'd love to, honestly (even though I'm in chemistry). I'm actually really into cosmochemistry and the chemical composition of the different elements throughout the universe and how they got there through primordial or solar nucleosynthesis. A lot can be revealed about our universe and solar system's past by looking through a telescope and the different voyages/rovers we send out to space with MS technologies. 

I still have bad memories of my chemistry classes in high school  :hdu:  How old are you?

EotAQlJ.jpg

I still have bad memories of my chemistry classes in high school  :hdu:  How old are you?

Haha, a lot of people do :P I'm 20. I've actually been working in chemistry labs since I was 17, though. I'm madly in love with chemistry. Don't feel bad, I totally bombed Physics in high school. Everyone has something  :teehee:

Haha, a lot of people do :P I'm 20. I've actually been working in chemistry labs since I was 17, though. I'm madly in love with chemistry. Don't feel bad, I totally bombed Physics in high school. Everyone has something  :teehee:

Not daddy/mommy then but Lana would be proud. I was actually able to not take physics (long story) :hooker: 

We should send a probe into space in search of LIB  :poordat:  #leakLIB

EotAQlJ.jpg

Not daddy/mommy then but Lana would be proud. I was actually able to not take physics (long story) :hooker:

We should send a probe into space in search of LIB  :poordat:  #leakLIB

omg I almost want to write up a fake article detailing the scientific search for Life is Beautiful beyond earth now, no joke. 

Also I am very very jealous, physics is the worst thing ever. I'll stick to the chemistry side of things. Even physical chemistry. Just not... the other stuff. Gross  :smh:

Is there a high quality link to BAR? I have looked every where and it's making me crazy. Had to listen to someone cover it on youtube. :$

It leaked in super low quality, like 64 kbps or smth. i'll pm you the original file later

omg I almost want to write up a fake article detailing the scientific search for Life is Beautiful beyond earth now, no joke. 

Also I am very very jealous, physics is the worst thing ever. I'll stick to the chemistry side of things. Even physical chemistry. Just not... the other stuff. Gross  :smh:

This physics slander...  :crai:

Quantum physics is one of my all time favourite subject areas! It's so fascinating to me, especially combined with my interest in philosophy in terms of reality and perceptions/interpretations thereof! 

(Ironically chemistry has always been my weakest area of the sciences... :creep:)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

BAR sounds like an even better Terrence Loves You and I'll riot if it's not on the album

Well Chuck did post an Instagram pic of film rolls with "BAR" written on it so I really dont know, no one does. It'll be a big suprise lmao

This physics slander...  :crai:

Quantum physics is one of my all time favourite subject areas! It's so fascinating to me, especially combined with my interest in philosophy in terms of reality and perceptions/interpretations thereof! 

(Ironically chemistry has always been my weakest area of the sciences... :creep:)

You can have it, honey  :diva:  Admittedly, the topic is still interesting, and without the application of physics I wouldn't have a job (since pretty much all instrumentation employs physics principles). I'm just hopelessly dense at it and it gives me bad vibes. '

Metaphysics is incredible. I love hard scifi that delves into actual physics coupled with metaphysical principles. I suspect Lana does, too. 

the little beeps in the start of BAR are edited in & aren't apart of the song. This may either be that it's edited by the leaker for us to think it's a video, or it actually is one. lul

Edited by sexwithme

the little beeps in the start of BAR are edited in & aren't apart of the song. This may either be that it's edited by the leaker for us to think it's a video, or it actually is one. lul

Well if the beeps in the intro and the glass breaking is sounds from the video that means this is the final version.. It cant be

It sounds like pterodactyls in BAR lol. what if the songs actually called "Yosemite" and in the video shes flying arond on her witch broom with them

bumping this thread before i go to sleep :teehee: i have a test tomorrow morning so please wish me luck! :oic: :kiss:

hope your exam went fine  :kiss:

y'all i have 10 pages of this thread left to read!!!!! + the 150 that I skipped but those aren't important

giphy.gif

Well if the beeps in the intro and the glass breaking is sounds from the video that means this is the final version.. It cant be

It sounds like pterodactyls in BAR lol. what if the songs actually called "Yosemite" and in the video shes flying arond on her witch broom with them

I'm p sure it's common knowledge it's the demo, so I guess that means it's edited. strange

You can have it, honey  :diva:  Admittedly, the topic is still interesting, and without the application of physics I wouldn't have a job (since pretty much all instrumentation employs physics principles). I'm just hopelessly dense at it and it gives me bad vibes. '

Metaphysics is incredible. I love hard scifi that delves into actual physics coupled with metaphysical principles. I suspect Lana does, too. 

Tbf I totally get why people would hate physics, there are certain areas that do make me wanna tear my eyes out with frustration... 

But yeah, metaphysics and stuff like that are endlessly fascinating! Reality and the universe are so interesting, and there's just a never ending amount of questions that lead to so many amazing discussions and ideas!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg