Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

After watching her Instagram story in which appeared with her manger Ed, I have to say that I got an uneasy feeling that something is off. He looked annoyed and I think that the lack of news is not something that follows a script. I thought that we didn't get the proper video a week after the release of LFL because they had to come out earlier with the song because of the leak. But now I think that's probable that there is no video for LFL.

After watching her Instagram story in which appeared with her manger Ed, I have to say that I got an uneasy feeling that something is off. He looked annoyed and I think that the lack of news is not something that follows a script. I thought that we didn't get the proper video a week after the release of LFL because they had to come out earlier with the song because of the leak. But now I think that's probable that there is no video for LFL.

You are making something out of nothing. you're reading way too much into every fine detail. Stop.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

the silence is killing me

OMG it just hit me, is your icon flawless Judi from Bad Girls Club? The time she thought she had an earring stuck in her ear??? That was so amazing, made me lol for days

Vote btw

Twitter poll: Wich artist is dominating 2017 so far?

https://twitter.com/billboard/status/859803707604643840

Anybody that votes Lana Del Rey is delusional.

She can't even handle promoting her singles competently, so she's not even dominating her own field in 2017, let alone music full stop.

giphy.gif

Australia is like 8 hours ahead of where I live (Paris), and 15 hours ahead of the U.S. (Pacific time), if it were to hit iTunes, it'd hit Australian iTunes first.

oh yeah

i forgot time zones im sorry

you're right

im so excited to see it happen 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Lana's shooting with steven Klein on her insta story ! Now that she's skinny we'll finally get a good photoshoot (unlike V Magazine)

giphy.gif

Lana's shooting with steven Klein on her insta story ! Now that she's skinny we'll finally get a good photoshoot (unlike V Magazine)

it's utterly other place. looks like village or something. I think it's gonna be full outfit. 

giphy.gif