Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Last night, genuinely, for the first time in like fifteen years I wet the fucking bed and it was clearly because Lana and Marina are together again at last.

My bladder flew higher than my weave.

do u think they are joining forces to work out a way to destroy Halsey

who is halsey? i only know ratsey... do you think they could be related? 

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

Women singers and those that support them, all gotta stick together in this age of Trump Republican hatred against women

The collective cause is more important than the individual artist or ego

YES YES YES

and I love how Marina is so very upfront with hating trump and even tho Lana is low key, together they are just  :flutter:  a good damn example. Everyone compares them and there's always LANA VS. MARINA BS, but they don't care.

BLESS THEM

I honestly don't believe they will collab for an album (neither Marina's nor Lana's), but if they do, it should be for a movie or something. 

Okay I got the notifications on my lock screen and was feeling some type of way. then checked the post and let out a sigh

I'm glad she's happy!

But if that lady is on the album I'm deleting my account on here

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

What if they actually have a collaboration and Lana hasn't posted the tracklist yet because Marina's featuring and they want to surprise us close to the release date of the album so people don't forget about it and they get more support?

Too smart for Lana's team...

I'M LITERALLY SO FUCKING HAPPY I WASN'T EXPECTING IT AT ALL. I don't know what's making me happier the fact that they're together and friends the fact that they're gleeful like two highschoolers the fact that they're two of my favs ever I don't even care if they're not collabing even though it would make me die of happiness I'm just extremely happy I don't know what to do with myself

ZKcaooE.png

I am LITERALLY having an Anne-style meltdown right now. MY TWO FAVOURITES!!!!!! Oh god both of my life inspirations forever. I can't stop shaking, I feel like this is a dream. I've texted every single person I know that this is happening I literally think I'm going to throw up I'm having a happiness attack

SISTER SAME I'M HAVING AN ANNE MELTDOWN RN FKGKJFHGKJFHGKJFHGKDJHGK I HATE BEING LATE BUT IM SHAKING SO HARD THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY

ZKcaooE.png

do u think they are joining forces to work out a way to destroy Halsey

If 2 women in their thirties came together to talk about taking down a young woman in her early twenties i'd feel extremely sorry for both of them

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Okay I got the notifications on my lock screen and was feeling some type of way. then checked the post and let out a sigh

I'm glad she's happy!

But if that lady is on the album I'm deleting my account on here

Why wait, delete.

Why wait, delete.

As one of the only remaining level-headed people on this cesspit of a site I think that would be a tremendous loss

If 2 women in their thirties came together to talk about taking down a young woman in her early twenties i'd feel extremely sorry for both of them

Luckily it's not that serious haha but yeah obviously