Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Courtney Love just said on her live stream Lana said they are doing a song together. Hmmm

Edit: She said they haven't recorded a song yet but Lana promised her they will do one together.

Can't be for Lust for Life then.

Maybe it's for Courtney's album. She hasn't had an album out in a long time.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

also I know I am very late but

OHMYGOD LARINA IS SO PERFECT AND IDK WHY BUT JUST SEEING THEM TOGETHER HAS MADE ME APPRECIATE LFL SO MUCH MORE AND I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND I AM IN A MELTDOWN I LOVE THEM SO MUCH RzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gifRzMmNeR.gif
Even if they don't collar tbh I will be okay with it - I don't think they will collab and just seeing them together is enough for me

But Larina if you're reading this...... a collab would be much appreciated  :troll:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I didn't even want features on this album  :( Her voice too angelic for someone else singing on the tracks. I suppose the weeknd's voice did fit with the track (kinda over that track now) and I just listened to see what Sean sounds like and I can fit their voices together but my only feature I'm down for with her is Father John Misty. 

When I was a new fan after honeymoon was released I was v excited for ldr5 because it'd be my first time in a Lana era and I always thought that it would be more fun but it's actually a little boring instead bc whenever something comes it's a surprise then it's boring again because I start wanting the full album

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

When I was a new fan after honeymoon was released I was v excited for ldr5 because it'd be my first time in a Lana era and I always thought that it would be more fun but it's actually a little boring instead bc whenever something comes it's a surprise then it's boring again because I start wanting the full album

this era is way more boring than HM era honestly lol