Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lana will never do a surprise release not her thing  

and confirmed ppl  saw lana del rey making out with g-easy 

Lana...why? She can do so much better but consistently picks garbage.

Emailed Ed told him to visit this thread. Lord help him  :lmao:

RIP.

giphy.gif

Hello this is Joel a Devoted fan of The amazing Lana del Rey i just send this email to let you know that o should promote the new single lust for life i know you guys are busy because of Dua Lipa but Lana deserves this the album honeymoon was ignored and ultraviolence kinda the same but u should put more work on lana she is an amazing girl please do something creative the snapchat idea was actually very smart but u guys forgot about spotify with promotes the song more than everything an add banner for a week or so would be amazing and would kick off the song again maybe into the radios more.

With love xx  

i never been such a nice person 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Hello this is Joel a Devoted fan of The amazing Lana del Rey i just send this email to let you know that o should promote the new single lust for life i know you guys are busy because of Dua Lipa but Lana deserves this the album honeymoon was ignored and ultraviolence kinda the same but u should put more work on lana she is an amazing girl please do something creative the snapchat idea was actually very smart but u guys forgot about spotify with promotes the song more than everything an add banner for a week or so would be amazing and would kick off the song again maybe into the radios more.

With love xx  

i never been such a nice person 

Hello

Lana ? 

mariah.gif.0d30b9821a061cf17087e43a28d08

Stream Dua Lipaa : Be the one on spotify thanks 

with love xx

Ben 

now that i think about it i bet an add banner on spotify would bee so much cheaper and its so annoying dua lipa got one for a month halsey got one even lorde got 2 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Ed and Ben are the worst managers, why are the stuck in Dua Lipa's ass instead of promoting their other client?

Because they are trying to salvage Dua's career before it inevitably flops. At least lana will go Gold with her album in no time. I don't know what what Dua's album will go, Double Pebble? Sheet Rock? Aluminum? I know for sure that it won't be on any charts, she blew that chance. So we should be giving Ed and Ben a pat on the back, it's not often managers will donate so much time to a sinking ship.

pXjDmhg.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

Well when Beyoncé released Lemonade and Beyoncé she didn't have physical copies produced until the albums had been released.  Because when albums go into physical production, they have a high chance of being leaked.  Maybe she's gonna do the same thing because her work has been so often leaked early.

Beyonce is not compareable in any shape or form with Lana. She can allow herself selling less the first week or two, Lana is extremly frontloaded and many of her fans buy physical copies, myself included.

I feel like everything's gonna be a suprise

I think your on to something because everything this era has been a surprise literally nothing had a release date

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m