Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Who knows. Maybe it's actually true that she will post something because of full moon. Does anyone know what time was it when she posted the album cover? If she's going to release something tomorrow it can be similar time

giphy.gif

Who knows. Maybe it's actually true. Does anyone know what time was it when she posted the album cover? If she's going to release something tomorrow it can be similar time

If I remember correctly it was around 9:30 AM LA time

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Who knows. Maybe it's actually true that she will post something because of full moon. Does anyone know what time was it when she posted the album cover? If she's going to release something tomorrow it can be similar time

I wouldn't get my hopes up, she probably wont. I feel like nothing coming until May 26

I wouldn't get my hopes up, she probably wont. I feel like nothing coming until May 26

Maybe 26th May is only the day of preorder. Just guessing.

giphy.gif

Maybe 26th May is only the day of preorder. Just guessing.

And May 25 is a new moon so if the preorder or album release is May 26 then the announcement could be May 25

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say stop with all this moon bullshit, for the love of god. If we get anything on a "moon" it'll be coincidence. Approximately a million moons have gone by since the beginning of this era and basically none of them have brought anything. I highly doubt Lana's always looking for the new moon's.

Emailed Ed told him to visit this thread. Lord help him  :lmao:

I really hope you didn't do that. Ed has threatened to shut down the site before, and if he sees behaviour like this, he just might.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really hope you didn't do that. Ed has threatened to shut down the site before, and if he sees behaviour like this, he just might.

so we are not allowed to have opinions?

let's face it: the surreal idea of lana having an album out this month is just the vehicle for random conversation on here

How do they have the right to do that? Isn't that censorship of free speech? Not only that but they're currently fucking Lana's relationship with her fans so it wouldn't exactly be the best move on their part to shut down the largest LDR fan group on the net. I'm kind of really starting to doubt heir logic/management abilities if they've really done that in the past.

so we are not allowed to have opinions?

let's face it: the surreal idea of lana having an album out this month is just the vehicle for random conversation on here

??? All I'm asking is that they don't email Ed about the forum. I've already had to battle with him enough, I don't really want to have to do it again, especially over what sounds like an unnecessary email in hopes to speed along the album.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

??? All I'm asking is that they don't email Ed about the forum. I've already had to battle with him enough, I don't really want to have to do it again, especially over what sounds like an unnecessary email in hopes to speed along the album.

I don't think that you have to worry about anything as long as nobody posts leaks of new material in here and I am sorry you had to go through these messages with him. You put a lot into this place. However at this point, there is nothing they can do to cause trouble.

Personally and I am sure you know that, I'd love him to come online here. That would be a blast for me  :)

However, you are right. Why should ppl even direct them towards this place. It's none of his business what we talk about.

i would cry so bad if this site shuts down :( it's literally my life and makes me so happy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

???? Elle literally saved this forum and fighted Lana's managers for us! And now y'all going for her? 

I get it, this is a forum and we should have free speech and so. But emailing Ed for him to see how messy the thread is, IMO it's just doing Elle work harder and harder.

???, ?????????