Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LMAO this whole situation is just hilarious. But yeah, my hype for this album is already dead anyway, so – unpopular opinion – I honestly wouldn't even mind waiting an extra 1.5 months if it means getting a #Larina collab.  :creep:

I wouldn't mind waiting another year tbh

(Don't come at me people I'm sorry)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I wouldn't mind waiting another year tbh

(Don't come at me people I'm sorry)

Get out, go, leave.

giphy.gif

Lol I didn't use your face as a meme, I was just asking. And you're not ugly lmao do you have body dysphoria like me or something?

I know you didn't I'm asking in general. I haven't got body dysphoria I'm just plain ugly, which I understand coupled to my personality is a good subject to made fun of, just - again in a general way - don't do it in front of me thanks

Anneways, release the bloody fucking record Lana

I'm sure he has no time girl it was a dig aimed at him not you  :deadbanana:

I actually don't care at all who made it and who's using it as long as I don't know it that's all. And coming from Hakan it's pretty low

ZKcaooE.png

I just want another full unreleased album leak, like how Young Like Me/From The End leaked before Ultraviolence came out.

Gimme the Mertens version of AKA to hold me over pls.

giphy.gif

I didn't fucking make that I'm really fucking annoyed you'd say that. That's why I fell out with you discord users

I can confirm that it wasn't miss magic's doing but it was another discord members 

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

I know you didn't I'm asking in general. I haven't got body dysphoria I'm just plain ugly, which I understand coupled to my personality is a good subject to made fun of, just - again in a general way - don't do it in front of me thanks

Anneways, release the bloody fucking record Lana

gay for may!

I can confirm that it want miss magic's doing but it was another discord members

Miss Magic is too busy ghostwriting an album as we speak

guys stop being rude or mean to each other, Lana didn't release for nothing.

n6MQzC0.png

Fuck you!

jk

giphy.gif

how it can be released this month? i mean we have only two weeks until the May 26 date

how can she promote? she didn't even say anything? it can't be

its prolly a suprise

I won't even try to act like I'm pissed or bored or anything cause I know damn well my blood pressure will drop dead the second I see the tracklist and date whichever it is tbh. Already making place in my collection for the 8749874 Lana things I'm gonna buy this era

ZKcaooE.png