Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You guys are so dramatic, when something doesn't go your way people just say "scrap the whole album!" "Keep it!" "This is worst era!" "I'm unstanning!" "I hope it flops!" Lmfao calm down, it's not like your whole life depends on Lana.

I couldn't agree more. Seriously the album is hopefully and more than likely gonna be out in sixteen days. So just chill - go outside or something...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I couldn't agree more. Seriously the album is hopefully and more than likely gonna be out in sixteen days. So just chill - go outside or something...

but outside sucks

giphy.gif

I love the singles Love and Lust For Life - which I am replaying and not getting bored of - something Honeymoon has yet to achieve. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I also thought the album would be released on May 26th but didn't she say she wants to release a few more songs before the album comes out? If May 26th is the release date I don't really see us getting a couple or even a few songs within the next 16 days lol

she said she would want to release songs not she will

i cant believe the gays think any era will ever be different. at this point, y'all need to find someone else to listen to in the time being. it's not like lana is the only artist to make music in the world

tenor.gif

When Lana said spring but didn't specify which hemisphere

i9dznr8kgjztbtfryz.gif

she was talking about brazil COME TO BRAZIL

from 21 sept - 21 december BRAZIL SIL 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Guys I just got a reply from jpc, They're literally answering questions at 10 pm! #shook

They said that they get their release dates either from the label itself or from their suppliers and unless they get updated information from either of them in the future, they're expecting the date to be correct. :rip:

So the July date is most likely just the date their supplier(s) get the Japan import. I'm just gonna believe and hope for the 26th nevertheless, maybe she'll just post the tracklist on Instagram by the end of the week or early next week along with the preorders. Idk. I don't really think they would've done those billboards and so on just for an album that's coming out in July... and I'd say that Universal Music actually having the 26th date on their site is pretty trustworthy. I'm not gonna lose my shit unless it turns out that they've been given wrong information or something like that.

Lana better deliver a quality (yet not too pricey I hope) box set after this, since the Honeymoon one was clearly basically just the same as Selena and Justin's box sets lol