Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh she murdered that vapid white bitch.. She should be writing for Buzzfeed not Spin with that kind of quality content

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons.

God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain.

This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles.

tbh anyone who calls themselves "twee" (as the writer of that SPIN article does) deserves to be told to go fuck themselves by everyone who ever sees them.

giphy.gif

I'll pray for you Kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. God Bless (America)

God Bless America lyrics

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

"here's a Lana Del Rey interview about nothing" lol yeh and here's a SPIN article about nothing too  :hooker:

Yeah the SNIPPETS from the yet to be released Elle interview actually have information. The Spin article is literally about nothing. Lmao

LIZARD PEOPLE

YES clapback Lana is back!! I missed when she used to reply her haters

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I truly think they deserve it. Do you guys remember when they took us seriously and wrote this jem? http://www.spin.com/2017/03/lana-del-rey-new-album-lust-for-life-the-weeknd-sean-lennon-courtney-love-best-american-record-rumors/

Its the same woman that wrote the current article? I'm so confused. Also imagine studying journalism for 3 years to go and rip off "research" from a forum lol

they delete replies which call them out on their shit lol

what a pathetic bunch

looking at their twitter and their 'articles'.. like what even is this lol :horror:

Yeah the SNIPPETS from the yet to be released Elle interview actually have information. The Spin article is literally about nothing. Lmao

Exactly! How embarrassing to call yourself a journalist when publishing an article that only consists of passive aggressive comments on little previews of an interview?

Not to mention when they quoted her talking about politics they missed out her saying how she wrote a song about women's rights which totally removes the context of what she was actually talking about?  :facepalm:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Its the same woman that wrote the current article? I'm so confused. Also imagine studying journalism for 3 years to go and rip off "research" from a forum lol

Yes, and clearly she's proud according to her Twitter.

Yes, and clearly she's proud according to her Twitter.

I've always hated people that think they're edgy when they start a little bit of controversy. Reminds me of me when I was 12. Would do anything for the attention, you know?