Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yikes lana my stan card is in danger ...

love was meh but got old after about 2 listens

architecture is the biggest cliche fest i've ever heard

lust for life could've been an okay song but abel ruined it

and now coachella sounds like someone put born to die and an 808 in a blender and tried to call it a song

this her worst album yet judging from these songs they aren't awful but they aren't iconic none of them are great just okay and that doesn't cut it for Lana

I literally don't know how I feel about this

I feel like I could have made a song of this quality in Reaper with my friends on a friday night while drinking gin and tonic 

And the lyrics are okay but how many generations are we looking at lana 

Also why isn't it finished

Kinda disappointed by the songs so far. Hopefully BAR is included on it

It's the best so far honestly. Praying it is titled BAR too cause that fits with the other titles so much better than Architecture as well.

this her worst album yet judging from these songs they aren't awful but they aren't iconic none of them are great just okay and that doesn't cut it for Lana

i will ALWAYS love lana even if the material she's putting out is subpar, but i think anyone who's heard her past albums/material can agree this is not up to her standard.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I don't want Lana to get upset if she finds out we don't like it...I love her so much and she's worked so hard but seriously, what is this?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Only listened once and will not listen again until album is out. but clearly song is an afterthought from rest of the album since it was done so recently. I'll let this one slide...

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey