Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And guess what I don't care if I'm "newbie" or not. At least I don't spread shitty words about Lana before I listen to the song with patience and try to like it.

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to be mean. I wasn't even singling you out. Just meant a few "newbies" has posted quite strong comments and when I first joined I was scared to post at all lmao. Nobody is spreading shitty words about her. Some people on here like the song and others don't. That's kinda the point of this thread- to discuss and share opinions. Nobody on here is that serious :P

And guess what I don't care if I'm "newbie" or not. At least I don't spread shitty words about Lana before I listen to the song with patience and try to like it.

the shitty comments came after we heard the shitty song. I was optimistic about it, but the more you listen to it the more mistakes you find and its setting my brain off how lana just released her worst song (even more worse than guns and roses which i never thought i would say)

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to be mean. I wasn't even singling you out. Just meant a few "newbies" has posted quite strong comments and when I first joined I was scared to post at all lmao. Nobody is spreading shitty words about her. Some people on here like the song and others don't. That's kinda the point of this thread- to discuss and share opinions. Nobody on here is that serious :P

I didn't want to be mean too, is just that I get sad when I see so many people disliking something that came from Lana, I feel like she was crying or something because her fans doesn't like her anymore. I know I am kind of... Whatever but I just love her so much and difficultly I will open my mouth to say that I dislike something from her.

Anyway, I'm sorry.

I didn't want to be mean too, is just that I get sad when I see so many people disliking something that came from Lana, I feel like she was crying or something because her fans doesn't like her anymore. I know I am kind of... Whatever but I just love her so much and difficultly I will open my mouth to say that I dislike something from her.

Anyway, I'm sorry.

I wouldn't worry. She's deffo not crying I mean she's going to make money either way and definitely doesn't read the comments on here. Not everyone is going to like everything she does and fhat's ok. Just take the comments here with a pinch of salt because as you can see we all like to be exxtra af. I like the song but I can see why others don't. No need to apologise !

Won't lie I don't want to insult her because if she goes back to being depressed it means she'll probs end the era after a month and it's been four years to the day since I saw her in the UK and over my dead fucking body is she not coming back this time x

Are we ok with that? Can we appreciate a lust from Grammy-nominated Del Rey if it’s not tortured or muddied, glass eyed, drowning in itself? Can this fifth full-length follow previous efforts with titles like Born to Die (2012) or Ultraviolence (2014) with calm, with appreciation for the light and the trees and the way our foamy cappuccino looks so god damned beautiful? It doesn’t really matter, for we’ll never know this lust’s exactitude as I suggest above, and that’s ok. And anyway, nothing is more undefinable or elusive than happiness. What does matter is that the songs on the record possess an incredible richness in production, there’s some excellent and legendary guests on a few tracks, and from the artist’s point of view, a kind of carving down in scope, what I’ll venture to call a distinct maturation in her oeuvre. “The record has fewer dimensions,” she remarks. “But they’re more beautiful than in the past. I had no idea that would make it easier to talk about.” Has this ease with discussing the content perhaps coincided with a sort of softening, or openness toward her in the arenas of public or journalistic reception? “I feel that,” she says thoughtfully. “And it’s helped me be more open as well. Because it’s hard to talk about your innermost feelings if you feel the reception will be cold. And I hung back for a while. I did a handful of interviews, but not many in the last few years. But also I was writing and writing, and digging through stuff, and not writing things as easy to digest or discuss. It still comes from me, but as I’ve evened out as a person, I don’t have as much I don’t want to say. I feel comfortable.”

Hmmm....

http://www.flaunt.com/content/people/lana-del-rey

giphy.gif