Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else have a weird feeling that literally everything is gonna come all at once tomorrow? Like the video, tracklist, pre-order etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does anyone else have a weird feeling that literally everything is gonna come all at once tomorrow? Like the video, tracklist, pre-order etc.

same tbh

giphy.gif

Yes. Our lady is unpredictable.

giphy.gif

@terrencelovesme now is the time to make one of your predictions because maybe you'll be right this time lol...I hope!!!

LIZARD PEOPLE

this would be a smart move for once.

i76mrxw.png 

Lana is like that kid in your group project who brings their part of the work at the last minute and just dumps it there for you to glue and put together.

tumblr_mv4vgwr8zY1sbl2k9o1_400.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

if everything came tomorrow i would be cool with it since im having a minor procedure on my left arm tomorrow and i need something to do while laying on the couch in pain afterwards

Good luck for the procedure :kiss:

if everything came tomorrow i would be cool with it since im having a minor procedure on my left arm tomorrow and i need something to do while laying on the couch in pain afterwards

hope everything goes fantastically! and everything comes tomorrow! :)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I know some of you will think I'm being weird, but I do get these 'weird' instincts. It's nothing specific but I can 'feel' when something is coming. I mean yeah, we get the video but I feel like everything is gonna come at once. I think Lana will surprise us.

I know some of you will think I'm being weird, but I do get these 'weird' instincts. It's nothing specific but I can 'feel' when something is coming. I mean yeah, we get the video but I feel like everything is gonna come at once. I think Lana will surprise us.

i'm trusting you sis

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Bought my Ultraviolence vinyl yesterday and was quite surprised with the fact that it isn't the gatefold edition with bonus tracks - is this some special/limited edition? I saw an unboxing vid on youtube and thought that all UV vinyls were like that - Mine is a simple non-gatefold cover edition without three bonus tracks. Does someone here own the same edition as I do?

original.gif