Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana's management can't even release a video or a single without some kind of leak and they think could do a "surprise release album" it's just too funny I can't :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

actually, lust for life didn't leak. the video for it didn't leak. the album art didn't leak. the track list hasn't leaked. we got bar, love leaked only like a few days before and the video only had a few screenshots leak. so id say this era was pretty successful for her shitty management

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

actually, lust for life didn't leak. the video for it didn't leak. the album art didn't leak. the track list hasn't leaked. we got bar, love leaked only like a few days before and the video only had a few screenshots leak. so id say this era was pretty successful for her shitty management

Love (video) did leak, some fans had it before the release but they didn't post it ...... I remember some stills from the video was all over tumblr before the release. But anyway I don't think how they would even consider a surprise release 

Editing out the date ... it is obviously supposed to be a surprise release. It's almost definitely the 26th date that accidentally leaked. Gonna come either this week before then or up to 1 week after to actually surprise us. Calling it

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: