Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Calm the fuck down guys. I think she may be hacked. She wouldn't announce something that important with a "fam" (and I don't really think she knows what it means either)

???, ?????????

It doesnt make any sense

Why would she tell the kroq guy to hide the release date if it was already confirmed in paris match?

Good question. He never said the hidden info was a date though did he? Maybe it was something else ...

LIZARD PEOPLE

It doesnt make any sense

Why would she tell the kroq guy to hide the release date if it was already confirmed in paris match?

Why would she release an album trailer and the album art?

And a single 6 months before :rip:

this is so disrespectful, the way she phrased it (if it's legit her). Been keeping us waiting and then announcing it so carelessly like that. It's ironic that this album is for the fans and about sending out love and peace yet i feel as a fan totally neglected. I don't know. Maybe i'm being dramatic but this is so upsetting.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i hope she IS subverting our expectations and will release it friday but knowing her it really will be july 21

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Well if this is true, Lana Del Rey is officially a confirmed liar- saying "Spring" smh

That site that initally brought up the "July 21" rumor also had Lorde's album for then too… And if this is true, why didn't she confirm this weeks ago when that magainze was published? Makes no sense.

I think she's pranking us so our asses are shook Friday… if not this better be worth the wait. Also means LDR6 wont be out until probably 2020

Calm the fuck down guys. I think she may be hacked. She wouldn't announce something that important with a "fam" (and I don't really think she knows what it means either)

This is lana del Rey who announced west coast in a YouTube comment

LIZARD PEOPLE