Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I know 'Love' was released earlier than planned but they really shouldn't have rolled out the billboards album art etc if it wasn't being released until July. Like imagine if all that had happened in the run up to the album being released...like billboards a month before, LFL maybe two weeks before and BAM then album. Makes more sense than this stretched out bullshit with long gaps of silence.

the album is likely finished, but I'd say the push-back is due to several other big releases, who knows maybe even adding material due to the minimal reaction to a collab with one of the world's biggest stars right now.

The new theme is gorgeous!  :flutter:  Great work Elle!

Also, I find it a little weird that after Love leaked y'all were like "omg this is so awful I hope Lana is okay" and now there are people actively wishing for the whole album to leak just because they have to wait two months?  :(

We don't know why the album was pushed back, and it's really unfair to wish an entire album to leak just because you don't want to wait

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

love the new theme but i'm going to get a life until July. Peace :teehee:

same this whole era was bs. back in november when we thought we'd be getting the album in like december, never did i ever unjokinly thonk we'd actually have to wait until july lmaooo. cya

I can't say I understand people calling other Lana fans "ungrateful". Lana owes us nothing, but we also owe Lana nothing.

I'm hoping for a tracklist as long as Born To Die: The Paradise Edition, though...

giphy.gif

what albums are out in June so i have something to do? :crossed: :lanasrs: :judgingu: :pft:

Halsey, Lorde, Katy.. 

I became Team August, and I started this era believing this album wouldn't even drop, so, I'm not all that disappointed about the date now.

I don't understand why she chose to do all her promo in a single burst in May, though. We have one last magazine, the French Inter performance, Big Weekend, and I think that's it until her performance in July. And knowing Lana, that's ALL she'll do until July 21st. I don't want this era to be dead.

Hopefully, big stuff will leak (not from the album) and it'll boost excitement for it in June and July, like how Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight made people more hyped for Ultraviolence.

I remember finding out about MMITPM through my DAD and then being surprised that it wasn't on Uv

giphy.gif

I am ok about July but I will be super sad if we don't get a new single tomorrow at least ): I hope it's not Cherry just so we can have something completely new like maybe BPBP or God Bless America

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

gays why are'nt you calling your stores anymore ? what happned ? cackle.gif

but you're the one who's been all about the "july 21" date.. anytime we'd bring up may 26th youd basically laugh idgi

Let's change the subject: What will God Bless America be about? Will it be a cringey feminist anthem from a self-proclaimed anti-feminist? An oldschool patriotic mess praising the white men invading North America? Or even a Gospel song she wrote for her local church?

I'm okay with the album being released on July 21, as long as she does good promo (LMFAO). July 21 is a good date, there aren't other "big" releases that day so that's good for her.

I wish we knew why the album got pushed back tho

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Its only two more months.I can cope with that if she releases some promos singles etc and keep this era mildly interesting/busy.  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371