Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope it underperforms just to fuck with the gays lmao. Weren't there songs on Honeymoon people thought would be bops that turned out not to be because people purely relied on the names? That's exactly why I don't want to get pre-hyped. Just in case :w8ing:

i was hyped for religion and salvatore and it fuckin delivered, the description of yosemite albeit sounds iffy- you cant kill my excitement for a nicely named song

i was hyped for religion and salvatore and it fuckin delivered, the description of yosemite albeit sounds iffy- you cant kill my excitement for a nicely named song

I remember a lot of people got disappointed for GKIT (which was the one I was referencing, I just forgot which track it was). It definitely didn't deliver for quite a few people.

(@everyone not just Salvatore) Also, because apparently you need to justify any potentially negative comments about Honeymoon without being attacked or someone going on a rant about Honeymoon was, in fact, not a bad album, I will state for the record I bop to GKIT and "let there be light" makes me twerk. Please do not come for me.

Dude it clearly different. "Ten second snippets shit" "collabs shit". They're seperate with an and.

Like dude, it's really not as deep as you think it is. Go to sleep.

Boo this guy has been a boring troll for pages and pages! "Still replying??" is about as well-thought out as his posts get unfortunately lmao. Smh

But really though, I agree with you! How can you listen to 10-15 seconds of a song and call it shit? That's just being closed-minded

white mustard and that 2 chains snippets were the worst of the bunch imo

Yeah, someone who understands me.

I admit i'm a bit afraid because of those snippets

original.gif

waiting for july 21 to come an go so she can say "sorry kids...... its coming soon..... promise x"

Then we can tell her to fuck herself with a cactus, sorry Lana

original.gif

I remember a lot of people got disappointed for GKIT (which was the one I was referencing, I just forgot which track it was). It definitely didn't deliver for quite a few people.

(@everyone not just Salvatore) Also, because apparently you need to justify any potentially negative comments about Honeymoon without being attacked or someone going on a rant about Honeymoon was, in fact, not a bad album, I will state for the record I bop to GKIT and "let there be light" makes me twerk. Please do not come for me.

i didn't mean to 'come for you' if it came off like that  :ohno:  I dont like doin that and stayed outta you and Khris' stuff for a reason  :toofunny: