Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I want Lana to cover 'Don't Rain On My Parade'. #randomthought Actually she should perform it at SNL if she ever goes back on, kind of as a 'fuck you' thing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A. i know what its about, shes described it.

B. The name "Yosemite" is 100% more pleasant than "Daisy Flops"

and C. They're two completely different sounding songs. One is an acoustic song and the other is a cheap trap MESS.

Dont compare them again.

tenor.gif       oh and quote me next time  :hooker: 

what is it about?

edit: nvm i found it

Edited by CherryxPie

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I want Lana to cover 'Don't Rain On My Parade'. #randomthought Actually she should perform it at SNL if she ever goes back on, kind of as a 'fuck you' thing.

no no no no. Rachel Berry did it best. We want our queen to be PRAISED not torn to shred AGAIN for not performing it with all of the energy and high pitch that it requires. Lana is more than capable of killing this song, but we all know she'll convert it into a lullaby if she sung it live. Hell, she barely gives Cruel World enough energy...and it's her freaking opener

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

no no no no. Rachel Berry did it best. We want our queen to be PRAISED not torn to shred AGAIN for not performing it with all of the energy and high pitch that it requires. Lana is more than capable of killing this song, but we all know she'll convert it into a lullaby if she sung it live. Hell, she barely gives Cruel World enough energy...and it's her freaking opener

I know, actually Rachel Berrys version inspires me the most (it's so amazing), I just wanted to hear Lana's version of it :teehee:

I know, actually Rachel Berrys version inspires me the most (it's so amazing), I just wanted to hear Lana's version of it :teehee:

on a side note, it makes me so happy to find a fellow gleek amongst us. R.I.P. Finn

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

on a side note, it makes me so happy to find a fellow gleek amongst us. R.I.P. Finn

I'm new to Glee, I've started season 2 but I am a definite Gleek :legend: it's so sad about Finn, RIP

I definitely think Change will be the next single, she said she wanted to show something from the acoustic side of the album before it was released and she's shared a lot of snippets of it so it makes sense? 

I'm gonna wait to hear it in full before judging but the lyrics seem interesting so far and I do love acoustic Lana so I'm excited for this track!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Another Tuesday that nothing is going to happen.. Maybe some photos of Lana buying cafe.. But who knows  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

maybe she'll play with another fidget spinner!

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Maybe she will dance or go to studio with g-easy... Who needs a carreer when u have a dick  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

life motto sis

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif