Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i already know that summer bummer is going to resurrect the demon that's been in a deep sleep in my pussy and I'm gonna pop it until my windshield shatters and glass shoots in a million directions and believe me that's gonna be a lot of money to fix then it really will be a summer fucking bummer

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Albeit im excited as hell to hear the new material (suprised it hasnt leaked at all tbh  :hooker: )

but the titles just dont click with being captions or usernames yet, i always loved her simpler titles because they were just good words. 

Religion, Yayo, Salvatore, 24, Florida Kilos, Ultraviolence, Carmen, etc. like they just fit

think if they were titled like this:

Religion (You're My) 

Yayo- Yes You

Salvatore- Dying by the Hand of A Foreign Man

Florida Kilos- (Come on Down To/I got Somethin For Ya)

Ultraviolence- (This Is)

Carmen- She Gives Them Butterflies, Bats Her Cartoon Eyes

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  like come the hell on..

Yosemite, Cherry, and maybe Tomorrow Never Came 

are good titles that fit the above wishes.. but like 

I like Summer Bummer in an ironic way, but I still think WTWWAWWKOT is a goddamn mess, World At War wouldve been better or even just say fuck it and make it a Cruel World 2.0 and name it something way off..

Change and Love are so basic

Lust For Life is ight but its already been used so its not too new

BPBP i just find to be iffy

but this wont stop me from changing the name to Daisy Chains and different titles in Itunes

Get Free is...  :creep:

and dont even test me with CWIMM or GBA-AATBWII  :crossed:

Heroin i hope isn't too glorifying but come on, use a damn slang for it to make it sound less iffy than it already did

Lana didn't name her songs Cocaine & Florida Cocaine, she used better words to make it sound better and less testing-the-waters that it would've been

this probably sounds so awkward but yall get me right? Like im not the only one? 

i already know that summer bummer is going to resurrect the demon that's been in a deep sleep in my pussy and I'm gonna pop it until my windshield shatters and glass shoots in a million directions and believe me that's gonna be a lot of money to fix then it really will be a summer fucking bummer

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:

Albeit im excited as hell to hear the new material (suprised it hasnt leaked at all tbh  :hooker: )

but the titles just dont click with being captions or usernames yet, i always loved her simpler titles because they were just good words. 

Religion, Yayo, Salvatore, 24, Florida Kilos, Ultraviolence, Carmen, etc. like they just fit

think if they were titled like this:

Religion (You're My) 

Yayo- Yes You

Salvatore- Dying by the Hand of A Foreign Man

Florida Kilos- (Come on Down To/I got Somethin For Ya)

Ultraviolence- (This Is)

Carmen- She Gives Them Butterflies, Bats Her Cartoon Eyes

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  like come the hell on..

Yosemite, Cherry, and maybe Tomorrow Never Came 

are good titles that fit the above wishes.. but like 

I like Summer Bummer in an ironic way, but I still think WTWWAWWKOT is a goddamn mess, World At War wouldve been better or even just say fuck it and make it a Cruel World 2.0 and name it something way off..

Change and Love are so basic

Lust For Life is ight but its already been used so its not too new

BPBP i just find to be iffy

but this wont stop me from changing the name to Daisy Chains and different titles in Itunes

Get Free is...  :creep:

and dont even test me with CWIMM or GBA-AATBWII  :crossed:

Heroin i hope isn't too glorifying but come on, use a damn slang for it to make it sound less iffy than it already did

Lana didn't name her songs Cocaine & Florida Cocaine, she used better words to make it sound better and less testing-the-waters that it would've been

this probably sounds so awkward but yall get me right? Like im not the only one? 

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:

Yeah I totally get it. I think shorter titles tend to stick in your mind more. I don't know why she extended God Bless America. It's fine that way it was. :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

do you guys think there might be a chance coachella has an improved production?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i hate that there are two songs with Love on  title  :deadbanana:

This is why I don't think BAR should have been on the album alongside God Bless America. It'll sound too overly patriotic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well she already sang about coke, so what's wrong with singing about heroin?

I love Florida Kilos and her coke/crack slinging lyrics. I think glorifying heroin, especially on an album where she's trying to be politically aware, would be a bad look for her. (I wouldn't mind it but...it would make her look bad.) At least with her singing about crack, the crack epidemic is over.

giphy.gif