Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

oh my fucking God yall get on my last nerves. EVERY ONE OF US IS AWARE THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHTS. and hunny who the hell said I was judging the songs quality by their titles. I simply don't think the titles are her best. I'm grateful, damnit maybe I just want the good sis to knock everyone else outta the competition in every shape and form. and before ya triggered asses come at for being unrealistic, IM AWARE it's unrealistic to want her to be as big as someone like...idk..Beyoncé . it's called dreaming. And to everyone who attempted to come for me, DONT unless I send for you. because last time I checked almost everyone on this goddamn forum has bitched about something before. So kiss my ass and have a blessed night. XO

No Ma'am no ma'am I do not want green eggs and ham. You need to ask your sugar daddy for some Ritalin and grey goose love. Sounds like you might have a  heart attack before the album gets here.

giphy.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

can i just say this has probably been the best week of LfL's (dying and revived and dead again) era?

honeymoondaddy AND cacciatore snapped

tracklist leaked

summer bummer

lana's birthday

lana bein a hoe and livin at parties and outings all week

supposed pre-order this friday

steven klein photoshoot/V Americana mag with her covering

two different arguments in one day with meltdowns everywhere

this is how this shit SHOULDVE BEEN

also we hit 1400 pages of regrets :hooker:

lets celebrate !!!!!

104.gif

so god damn sick of seeing people shit on Lana. like damn

i am fucking here to express my love for this queen and talk to people about this upcoming album. i am so sick of this stupid shitposting. can we just start a "negative comments about lana thread"? please @@Elle??? i am so triggered

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

No Ma'am no ma'am I do not want green eggs and ham. You need to ask your sugar daddy for some Ritalin and grey goose love. Sounds like you might have a heart attack before the album gets here.

giphy.gif

what y'all need is to leave me the hell alone and find somebody else to play with. I'm done explaining myself. Y'all complain about people whining...but then spend 2 pages whining about the whining. Contradicting asses. Fuck you. Fuck ya green eggs and twink ass hams. And FUCK EVERYONE Who came @ me.

also @salvatore xo

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

what y'all need is to leave me the hell alone and find somebody else to play with. I'm done explaining myself.

Or you can just log out if you want to be left alone lol. Listen to honeymoon and go into a coma it's not that deep boo boo.

ruZKe8V.gif

Or you can just log out if you want to be left alone lol. Listen to honeymoon and go into a coma it's not that deep boo boo.

but the people who came at me can't do the same. Girl bye. #DoubleStandards

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so god damn sick of seeing people shit on Lana in here. stop being a stan? i'm so sick of people complaining and expressing their opinion on how they're "over this" and "over that"

i am tucking here to express my love for this queen and talk to people about this upcoming album. i am so sick of this stupid shitposting. can we just start a "nagative comments about lana thread"? please @@Elle??? i am so triggered

there's an controversial opinions thread, but this is a broad spectrum-open discussion thread over anything & everything LfL & Lana's current doings. They're just opinions, just because you may not like nor want to see them as it brings you down does not mean it should be silenced unless it's directly harmful for others (ie recently banned users), if there are certain people consistently saying things you dont agree with and dont want to see there is (afaik) a feature that silences them from your direct profile; so you don't need to see it. And if you dont care abt the feature- then ignore them.. 

also if by shitposting u mean what i or others post its for humor and to bring positivity

but the people who came at me can't do the same. Girl bye. #DoubleStandards

The people who came at you apparently just sent responses you didn't like. You threw a fit and are currently throwing a fit, get over it. There are no double standards you're just being a gay salty mess. Telling people to kiss your ass and not to come for you unless you call for them? You think you Lana or something? Relax.

ruZKe8V.gif

there's an controversial opinions thread, but this is a broad spectrum-open discussion thread over anything & everything LfL & Lana's current doings. They're just opinions, just because you may not like nor want to see them as it brings you down does not mean it should be silenced unless it's directly harmful for others (ie recently banned users), if there are certain people consistently saying things you dont agree with and dont want to see there is (afaik) a feature that silences them from your direct profile; so you don't need to see it. And if you dont care abt the feature- then ignore them..

also if by shitposting u mean what i or others post its for humor and to bring positivity

thanks sis i'm just super drunk rn and i think that's why i am getting so triggeD. love you specifically for being so friendly about it and i'll remember this kind reply :kiss3:

Hey all! I'm new here. Just dropping in to make a good first impression before you all turn on me when I begin expressing my true self.

PS: I'm so hyped for bottom anthem, Summer Bummer this Thursday!!!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Hey all! I'm new here. Just dropping in to make a good first impression before you all turn on me when I begin expressing my true self.

welcome!!! i love you

you couldn't have joined at a better time :toofloppy:

ummmm summer bummer is a vers top anthem, thank you

Hi hun, you might as well show your true colors everyone else on here does lol. But welcome boo boo hope to see you Thursday night when the new single will be out.

ruZKe8V.gif

The people who came at you apparently just sent responses you didn't like. You threw a fit and are currently throwing a fit, get over it. There are no double standards you're just being a gay salty mess. Telling people to kiss your ass and not to come for you unless you call for them? You think you Lana or something? Relax.

Ok. I said something they didn't like. So they came at me. I call them out on it and try to further explain myself. They take what I said and morphed that shit like 2+2=6 and now im a salty gay child throwing a tantrum. Lmao you should post tweets for trump. No one would know the difference. Covfefe face ass

thanks sis i'm just super drunk rn and i think that's why i am getting so triggeD. love you specifically for being so friendly about it and i'll remember this kind reply :kiss3:

:heart:

The only reason i want LIB is because it fits the major theme of the album and it would make a nice gift for the fans, since she said the record is for the fans.

But apparently you guys only know how to be rude just because someone is expressing diff opinions

If you want a song called Summer Bummer or Heroin instead, nice

Ok. I said something they didn't like. So they came at me. I call them out on it and try to further explain myself. They take what I said and morphed that shit like 2+2=6 and now im a salty gay child throwing a tantrum. Lmao you should post tweets for trump. No one would know the difference. Covfefe face ass

That still doesn't change the fact that you got upset with what they were saying and instead of sending a rational reply you threw a fit and started acting like the boards are your playground. I don't care if they "came for you" if they responded in a normal manner or even with a little bit a salt you give just that back. Not go from 0-100 because you got triggered. I don't know why you're making fun of people's faces when we're talking about your stank attitude. 

ruZKe8V.gif

*drama and OT*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should discuss Lana's upcoming album here. You guys are terrible!!"

*people discuss - and make assumptions based on the tracklist*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should not be so entitled and judge tracks based on their names. You guys are terrible!!!"

*attack people and create more drama*

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:die: I want Roses Bloom For You more than I want Life Is Beautiful. I don't get why everyone is so hung up on it. It was good from what was featured in the movie trailer, but realistically we may never hear the rest.