Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so....where's the cover? Did she forget the tradition she started with UV and HM??

Forgot LIB, Forgot to promote her album, forgot to Put effort into the titles of songs on said album.....

Like Damn gurl, someone needs to take you to get checked bc I believe this recent behavior is a clear sign of early Alzheimer's

#DontLetMeBeMisdiagnosed

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so....where's the cover? Did she forget the tradition she started with UV and HM??

Forgot LIB, Forgot to promote her album, forgot to Put effort into the titles of songs on said album.....

Like Damn gurl, someone needs to take you to get checked bc I believe this recent behavior is a clear sign of early Alzheimer's

#DontLetMeBeMisdiagnosed

you should be grateful you get 16 full fledge songs and not 15 + a cover. She didn't forget LIB, because she doesn't have the rights to even put the song on the damn album. You haven't even heard the songs to judge whether the titles are meaningless or not. Y'all are Soooo entitled to every single thing

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

you should be grateful you get 16 full fledge songs and not 15 + a cover. She didn't forget LIB, because she doesn't have the rights to even put the song on the damn album. You haven't even heard the songs to judge whether the titles are meaningless or not. Y'all are Soooo entitled to every single thing

I've literally wanted to rip my head off with all the comments of the past 2 days. instead of being happy, these stupid twinks complain like they always do. bet in a year they'll call LFL a masterpiece

its like I'm watching the same movie over and over

:jack: True.

Did it ever occur to you gays that maybe she doesnt give a fuck about Life Is Beautiful?

The song is so old now why the fuck would she put it on a new album?

You're never gonna get it just move on.

Yeah I'd die to hear it but people need to face the reality. It's never happening.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Did it ever occur to you gays that maybe she doesnt give a fuck about Life Is Beautiful?

The song is so old now why the fuck would she put it on a new album?

You're never gonna get it just move on.

Exactly! It's so pointless that we'll have to go through every album cycle with people hoping for a song from 2012, when we could get new material that she's still in love with and is fresh.

Exactly! It's so pointless that we'll have to go through every album cycle with people hoping for a song from 2012, when we could get new material that she's still in love with and is fresh.

I went through these same feelings when people seriously thought she would put serial killer on honeymoon (after they heard the song honeymoon btw!). Like people never appreciate having the old stuff/snippets of things they would rather her put out stuff they've already heard than hear something new it makes zero sense to me 

oh my fucking God yall get on my last nerves. EVERY ONE OF US IS AWARE THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHTS. and hunny who the hell said I was judging the songs quality by their titles. I simply don't think the titles are her best. I'm grateful, damnit maybe I just want the good sis to knock everyone else outta the competition in every shape and form. and before ya triggered asses come at for being unrealistic, IM AWARE it's unrealistic to want her to be as big as someone like...idk..Beyoncé . it's called dreaming. And to everyone who attempted to come for me, DONT unless I send for you. because last time I checked almost everyone on this goddamn forum has bitched about something before. So kiss my ass and have a blessed night. XO

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Guys. do you think Lana is going to upload the album to vevo?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

oh my fucking God yall get on my last nerves. EVERY ONE OF US IS AWARE THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHTS. and hunny who the hell said I was judging the songs quality by their titles. I simply don't think the titles are her best. I'm grateful, damnit maybe I just want the good sis to knock everyone else outta the competition in every shape and form. and before ya triggered asses come at for being unrealistic, IM AWARE it's unrealistic to want her to be as big as someone like...idk..Beyoncé . it's called dreaming. And to everyone who attempted to come for me, DONT unless I send for you. because last time I checked almost everyone on this goddamn forum has bitched about something before. So kiss my ass and have a blessed night. XO

I didn't say you were judging the quality of the song :awkney: How can you say you're grateful and then right after say that you want more from Lana :oprah3:

Guys. do you think Lana is going to upload the album to vevo?

well not to VEVO, but the label always provides the full album to her topic channel. "Lana Del Rey - Topic"

honeymoondaddy snapped

I didn't say you were judging the quality of the song :awkney: How can you say you're grateful and then right after say that you want more from Lana :oprah3:

well not to VEVO, but the label always provides the full album to her topic channel. "Lana Del Rey - Topic"

Wanting the best doesn't mean I'm ungrateful. Fuck. I want the Lana to be better recognized for her amazing artistry, but I understand that's not what she wants. I would like to think that life is beautiful has hope, but I know for a fact that it's not gonna happen.

@coyote the mention button is alive and breathing, love