Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Summer Bummer ought to be interesting if in fact there are two rappers on it doing their thing; I'm interested in how much she keeps them under control (if she does). Multiple rappers on a track seems like something only the male singers do (Frank Ocean). Do we know of a lot of female singers with 2 rappers featured on a track? 

Nicki Minaj has many songs with 2 male rappers.

I Am Your Leader, Champion & Sex In The Lounge.

Mfhp.gif

ive seen like 7 new-newbies today what the heck

Since Lana's photoshoot by Steven Klein for V magazine will be out this week, should I expect a new interview too?

Yes, where she'll say "So excited for this one song I debated on putting on the album called 'Groupie Love' and it features Marianne Faithfull and it's a song about politcal happenings in the world and it's my favorite song." 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

... but she's a rapper herself & rappers build a career on collabs.

Yes but it's not so strange that femals do collabs with many singers/rappers.

Jessie J's Bang Bang has 2 features too.

Mfhp.gif

Summer Cummer has a single cover, its just going to be the song.

Lana has never had a single/promo single/pre-order track that doesn't have an official indivudal cover. Lots of artists just use the album cover for all singles once the pre order is up, but Lana doesn't.

If Yosemite could be Get Free then why couldn't BAR be renamed. Say maybe Groupie Love or In My Feelings. Just a thought lol! Probably reaching for the stars here though.

That said Groupie Love and Summer Bummer are my two least favorite titles on the track list, the rest aren't so bad. I'm not a huge rap fan but I'm interested to see how this song turns out.

Hopefully we will get a pre order but not too sure with it having a single cover. Either way Lana looks hot AF in it so there is that, yay!

I'm really excited for Daisy Chains! We're gonna hear our girl do something completely new and it's gonna be awesome. I'm gonna keep an open mind for sure but it already sounds like bop material.

I just need a new song of hers in iTunes Quality & we'll get it in 4 days  :flutter:

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Lana should make a horror song based off of this melody, it's really creepy. Skip to 2:05 and imagine lana's vocals doing that omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Their Bum is ready to get Sum

Summer bumming had me a blast

Summer bumming happened so fast

I met a girl crazy for me

I met G-easy cute as can be

Summer days drifting away to oh oh those summer bummer nights

Geasy and Lana collaborating for a Grease cover confirmed

if we are getting the song on 29th so it will be up tomorow on itunez nz 

if we are getting it it on 30 th we have 2 days left till nz release  :defeated:

and lana did not said anything yet  :defeated:

Coachella had been fully released in every single country in the world for like 8 hours before Lana even posted about it